Chapter Three

(??? POV)

As we drove to school I looked out the window and saw a mansion much bigger than mine. "Stop please" I asked my driver and stared at it. All of a sudden a girl ran out of the house with....PJ's on? The girl ran up to my limo and sat on me.

"What are you doing in my limo?' I asked awkwardly. She looked to the left. "Nuuuuuuuuuuu demon why u posses the innocent treh!" She yelled. "I swear to you my tree friend that I will avenge uuuu! I'll use my awesome exorcist power's to get rid of deh demonnnnnn!!!!" (What? What's an exorcist?)

"uhhhhh yeah you do that. and while your at it do you mind explaining why your in my limo princess?" I finally said. "ahhhhhhh nuuu it's a ghost not a demon! plz mr.ghost don't posses meh!

"down here..." I said. (What I'm a ghost! noooo!) She stood up and finally noticed me.

"wahhhhhhhhh! how did u teleport to where i was just sitting?!" she said. "bec-" "And why are you in my limo!?" she said while I was talking. "this is my limo princess. And you opend the door and sat on me when we were driving to school..."

She finally looked back "...............oh. well bye!!!!!" she yelled and jumped out of my window and got in her car. well that was.... interesting...

______________

hey guys sorry the story isn't escalating quickly you probably like "Oh meh flipping gurd just go on with the flipping story" yeah I know. And sorry for not updating I'm just lazy but I'll work on it more. ok? well...

Peace

Love

Waffles!!!!!!