chapter four

(Kimi's POV)

"onward!" I yelled excitedly at my driver. He obeyed and started our way to school. *silence* "...sooo what's your name?" "Joshua." he said bluntly. "cool well my names kimiiiiii!" I exclaimed. 

"I know" he stated "your not a man of many words are ya joshie?" "joshie?" he asked with a raised brow. "yeah! your name is just to long to say so I made it more fun and short!"

he didn't respond. (hmmmmm) "Hey wanna hear a joke!" no answer. "ok so how do you catch a squirrel?" (still nothing, ugh) "you be a nut!" I yelld. "then you must have a lot of experience." I crossed my arms and pouted at him. my eyes wanders to the mirror and saw joshie's lips curled into a smile. "HA I made you smile!" I did a little happy dance in my seat because of my amazing victory.

"were here." joshua said. " huh, what?" i looked out the window and i saw a school. and...it....was...PINK!?! (ok....) "are you sure were at the right place?" "yes" "are you really sure?" "yes" "are you really really sure?" "YES" "are you positivly ultra really sure?" "oh my god just get out of the car!" ok, lord jeebuz ya dont have to say it that way, i was just trying to see if you were sure. i opend the door and got out of the limo.

when i got out of the limo of doom i heard joshie bust out laughing. "whats his problem." i mumbled. and with that i walked into the temple of doom.

when i was walking to class everyone was laughing at me? In return I waved and laughed like an idiot. I finally found my class and sat down in the back. (I need to not be seen or bring attention to meh! I'mma  be like a ninja! hehehe)

all of a sudden a huge shadow was cast over me...

_________________

haha hey guys sorry for the late chapters I was at camp soooooo....... yeah. and guys i am sorry for the slow escalation. I'll try to. be better at that! bye!!

Peace

Love

Waffles!!!!