chapter five

I looked up and saw two people with the same face.

(hmmm) "Hi I'm Hikaru!" The one on the right said. "And i'm kaoru!" The other one the left said. (Hmmm) "I got it!"

They looked at me questioningly. "One of you is a clone!" I whispered excitedly. The clones looked at eachother, then at me, then at eachother, then at me.

Finally they burst out laughing/crying pointing their fingers at me. I stood on my desk and yelled at them. "What?! You don't believe me! Why else could y'all have the same face!?"

"Well it might be that were identical twins." The clone on the right said. I think his name was

Hikaru.

"Nonononono" I said in his face while waving my finger. "No way Jose." They both looked really super ultra confused.

"Ok...well if you won't believe us then I guess we won't tell you the secret." They said in unison. "What secret???" (Hmmm secret eh...)

(Should I accept it.... should I not....) steam started coming out of my ears and my face turned red cause I was thinking so hard.

Finally a girl with short brown hair and a boys uniform walked up a d hit them on the head...hard. " They were going to tell you that you are still wearing your pj's."

I looked down and noticed that she was right. I was wearing my fuzzy adventure time pj's. "...oops"

"Here follow me." She said. I obeyed cause this chicken is scarrrrrrrry. When we were in the hallway I asked "so what's your name?" "my name is haruhi." She said bluntly. Wazzup with all this bluntness!!!!!!

"Kewl my name is Kimi, can I call you haru?" "Sure...whatever" she said bluntly AGIAN! This - is - driving - me - Crazy.

"Ok well where are we going haru?" I asked. " were going to my club room. I think we have a extra uniform in there." "Okeh" "were here." There was a huge and i mean huge door in front of me. (Music room three huh...)

_______________________

Hey pplz

I FINALLY UPDATED. It's been so long! From now on I will be updating once a week on no specific day so just random. All my friends have been bugging me about it sooo... yeah.

AND DONT FORGET

Peace

Love

Waffles!!!!