Chapter 6

Harry POV

A few weeks later I am sitting at the table eating an omelet that Remus cooked, when an eagle taps on one of the windows. Standing up to let the bird in, I am a little surprised to realize it's Lucius' as it drops the letter into my hand before leaving again. 'Odd, why would he be sending us a letter? If it's Voldie, he can easily just tell me through the journal.' I open the parchment and quickly read through it.

Harry,

Sorry I had to use my father's owl to send this, mine is already busy at the moment. A few weeks ago, my father was attacked by rogue Death Eaters. That's what we thought at first, but we found out it was just a few of Dumbledore's pawns who dressed themselves as Death Eaters. One of them nearly succeeded in killing my father, and if it wasn't for Severus' quick acting then he would be dead. Don't worry though father is nearly back to perfect health. Voldemort had thought it seemed fishy that his followers would be so stupid and decided to have Bellatrix investigate for him.

Among them was Dedalus Diggle, and Mundungus Fletcher, the others were people we have not heard of before now and could be new followers of Dumbledore. Anyways I just wanted to warn you to be careful. You may be the Savior or some rot like that, but you're also a Slytherin now. I don't think they would hesitate to hex you regardless. The home you have lent us to stay at has been marvelous and everyone says thank you.

Voldemort has certainly made himself comfortable there, though he refuses to let anyone in the master bedroom including himself. He took up residence in the room right next to it.

You wouldn't happen to know anything about the 'secret admirers' that keeps sending me letters, would you? It seems a bit fishy to me. I can't help but reply to them though. Whoever they are, they're quite fascinating. Anyways, I need to be going so I'll get to the point of this letter.

The Quidditch World Cup Championship is coming up and we would like it if you joined us. Feel free to invite two other people to come along, just make sure not to bring anyone annoying. Please send a reply before then so we can prepare properly.

D.M

'I almost forgot about that. I'm surprised people actually had enough courage to attack Lucius like that, and out in the open of all things. Another thing, I'm glad the twins decided to keep up the correspondence with Draco. I need to talk to Voldie about the Championship as well. He needs to plan an attack on it still if he hasn't yet. If the attack doesn't happen then the time line might get too messed up. Considering that attack was one of the main points in time.' I let out a small sigh and left the dining area, ignoring the half-eaten plate of food for the moment. I need to find Remus and Sirius first to see if they will go. 'Of course, Sirius will need to be Padfoot since he is still a wanted criminal. But I think he would like to watch regardless.'

I find the two men in the basement, dueling each other. I patiently wait near the door as they finish up. It would be stupid to try and interrupt them, considering the spells they are throwing are rather dark and harmful. A lot of them I haven't even heard of before. Nearly an hour they both collapse to the floor, panting and sweaty.

"Damn, Moony, when did you get so good at this?" Sirius panted out, a grin splitting his face.

"That's a secret Siri. Ready for round two?" Remus slowly stood up, beginning to catch his breath.

"Hell no! You just might end up killing me if we have a second round. You forget I'm rusty from prolonged imprisonment." Sirius laughed as he also slowly stood and saw Remus pouting. I couldn't help but grin at the two, before making my presence known.

"Hey," they both jumped and quickly looked over at me, "if I can sneak up on you like that then you still have a ways to go."

Sirius snorted, "sure, pup, sure." Remus rolled his eyes, before turning back to me.

"Did you want to practice?"

"I would but I have a few things to do first. I came down to ask if you both would want to join me and the Malfoys to watch the Quidditch World Cup Championship?"

"I would but...Sirius?" Remus frowned, gazing at his mate.

"Hmm... it should be fine as long as I'm there as Padfoot right?" Sirius rubbed his chin, a gleam entering his eyes that I did not trust at all.

"Yes, it would be fine. Just behave okay?" I gave him a small glare, which he waved off easily, "I'm being serious here!"

"So am I!" Sirius burst out laughing, Remus and I smiling fondly at the man.

"I'll go let them know we will be going. Have fun with your dueling, try to not kill each other." I waved to them on my way out, Remus' curious gaze following me out. I head to my room to write out my response, pausing in the doorway when I notice another letter sitting on my desk. I have the habit of keeping my window open, a habit I formed with Hedwig whenever we weren't stuck at the Dursley's. Frowning at the memories, I walked over to the desk and picked up the parchment.

Hiya Harry!

We have been trading letters with Draco. He doesn't seem to have figured out who we are yet. Gred and I have been talking about revealing ourselves and starting a proper courtship with him. Do we need to ask both Lucius and Voldie for permission or just Lucius? What about Snape? We heard he is Draco's godfather.

Anyways we will be going to the Quidditch World Championship, and we hope to see you there!

Gred

Foerge

'That's a good question. I'll ask Voldie what he thinks then send a reply to them. Another thing is to ask when they were wanting to come and train. It will have to be here soon. Maybe I can have Draco join in.'

I sit down at my desk and pull out the journal, quickly writing to see if Voldie is free.

Hey you there?

Yes. Is the reply I got a few moments later. I couldn't help the grin that quickly took over my face, my heart giving a small skip as I answered.

Fred and George want to know who all they need to ask permission to court Draco?

Lucius is an obvious one. They should also ask Severus, there is no need to ask me as well. They will have their hands full enough with just those two. I let out a small chuckle.

I will be sure to let them know. There's a second thing I wanted to talk to you about.

Oh?

It's about the Quidditch Championship.

What about it?

Are you planning an attack on it?

And what if I am?

If you are, then good. You need to attack during the celebration, once the game has ended and people are in their tents. That is when they will be most vulnerable and not expecting an attack to happen.

What are you talking about? Why do I need to do this? You are confusing me. Not that I am not going to accept the suggestion and think on it.

Sorry, I can't really tell you. Would you believe me if I said I have seer blood in me?

No, not at all.

Damn.

You are worrying me, Harry.

Sorry. I will tell you everything when I can, okay?

Very well. I am holding you to your word.

Thank you. I should go and write my replies to Draco and the twins. Talk to you later?

Of course. I will always be free for you.

I close the journal, feeling my face ache from all the smiling. Letting out a long sigh, I turn to the letters again and begin my replies.