Obsession

Obsession

Aiden Cruz was my name and I have a friend named Stu. I like her a lot and I know she likes me a lot too. We had known each for nine long years and she had always been the closest to me, literary and figuratively. I like her company; I feel so high up in the clouds. I haven’t really been good at anything but with her, I feel like I can to everything. Huh, if she only knew.

She’s a geek—more self-declared, really—but I think she’s really cute like that. She always scribbles something, freezes when reciting, fidgets when reporting, but she’s really good at solving math problems and how I hate those word problems. They’re freaking freaky. Anyway, my point is that Stu is a really nice person with a weird but cute…habits? Yeah, I noticed her freaky ways during the nine years we sat beside each other.

“What the hell are you doing?” A feminine voice spoke and I looked up to find Stu with a glare as she stared down at me who was sitting on her chair. Damn, I hate this chair but I like it as well. I hate it because it’s not right next to me but I like it because I can always feel her warmth radiating from it, one reasons I like her. She is freakingly warm.

I grinned, “Nothing.” I replied as I covered her notebook. I have been scribbling at it for the past thirty minutes she was talking with Lili. Damn, I hate that girl. She’s always getting in between us and I really don’t like that. Stu was mine, dammit. Always have and always well.

“Really?” She raised a brow before looking down at her ridiculously green notebook. I smiled sheepishly before showing her the page where I wrote and draw a lot of things. One of them was a puppy hugging a drawing of me and of course, the puppy had a collar with the name Stu. And yeah, I always will hold on to that collar. Oh, speaking of which, I still need to make her another one. The old one doesn’t fit anymore. I must be feeding her so much that she’s getting fat. Huh, at least, she’s healthy.

She twitched, I noticed, “What the hell is this, Aiden?”

I blinked, “Uh…our lovely relationship?”

“Lovely? Jerk! I’m not your freaking dog! And my name’s Kylie!” She snapped as she glared at me through those nerdy reading glasses that I really hate because it doesn’t look cute…at all.

Wait…Kylie. Right, forgot to tell you, her name’s Kylie Montez. I even forget it sometimes. Haha, well, Stu just stuck, I guess. Anyway, it’s cute, right? Say no and I shall murder you in your sleep, with a smile on my handsome face.

 Okay?