AN and some clarifications (:

Hey guys Just to let you know I read all your comments and sometimes I'm just a little shy to reply because this is the first story I've written after years of being on Wattpad.

But here are some clarifications of the story!!

Winters parents were killed when she was young. So she normally uses her powers for minor things as you saw in the story such as warming hot cocoa, due to this her powers are way underdeveloped so it's hard for her to do much with them as it completely drains her of all energy.

So because of this she hasn't used her powers much in the story because she faints and she would rather be conscious if anything bad is going to happen to her.

However, as the last chapter shows, this is all going to change *winkey dinkey*

The reason why she was such a coward in the beginning is because I wanted Damian to seem like a knight in shining armor  for when they first meet and then later show how he wasn't as great as you initially thought. So in order for the story to go as I wanted it to I had her be weak in the beginning so she could rise up to take on a more powerful role later.

And lastly the reason why she was concerned about Damian killing the rogues even though rogues attacked her in the beginning  was because she doesn't understand that those wolves were the same type that attacked her. She still knows very little about how the werewolf society works and she thought that those wolves were from Damian's pack not rogues.

I'm sorry I didn't clarify any of this in the story like I said this is all new to me and my first time writing a full out story so I'm trying my hardest!!

Lastly I would like to thank you all so much for reading this. I didn't expect much from it but I'm so happy that people even enjoy this, I really am. And I don't know how other people who write on here get annoyed with the "please update" comments because I literally love them. Like reading that you guys want me to continue is the reason I continue. Thank you for coming on this wild adventure with me I appreciate you all and I hope you guys stick around to the end 💖💖💖

And if you have any suggestions or things you'd like me to clarify further feel free to comment and let me know (:

Thank you all ❤️

-H