0.5

~ The day Yoongi realized his feelings for her ~

 "Shit!"

I hear a voice say.

I continued to stare at the rain that poured down in front of me as I stood under the roof of the front of the school.

I hate rainy days.
If the teacher didn't give me fucking detention then I'd be home by now, asleep and wrapped in a bundle of blankets as the rain poured.

But here I am at school, waiting for the rain to stop.

I hear shuffling and a few more curse words before turning my attention to the side to see you.

Jimin's friend.
You were also with me in detention.

Although we're mutual friends, I don't think that we've ever had a proper conversation.

All of our talks were simple hi's and hello's every time Jimin would bring you along to a hangout with the other guys.

You were quiet around us -although Jimin always talked about how talkative you were- and just chuckled every time someone would say a joke or do something stupid.

Although for some reason, my eyes always looked for you.

I never voiced out my opinions to the guys but every time Jimin would mention about inviting a friend, I would always hope that that friend would be you.

And now, I think I know why.

Despite how messed up and stressed you look right now from looking for an umbrella in your bag.

You're fucking beautiful.

Not only in looks but personality as well.
Because despite not really knowing you yet, I can see how much of a true friend you really are to him.

"The rain's pretty strong huh"

I state out loud, staring at the rain that poured down once again.
Since when did I get the courage to start a conversation?

From the corner of my eye, I see you stop what you're doing and glance at me.

"Yeah. It sucks"

You mutter, slinging your bag back at your back and fixing yourself a bit.

"Well, want to walk around the school while we wait it out?"

I try to stay cool but on the inside, my anxiety is building up.
What if you say no?
What if you say that you'll wait here?
What if-

"Sure"

At that moment, I can't seem to hide the smile on my face.

And at that moment:
I knew that I was hooked.