I

Jimin throw himself on his bed and spread like a starfish. All what he want to do now is to lay down and rest. Their schedule today is draining all his energy for the next 5 years. Their manager wake them up at 7am to prepare for their photoshoot, after that they have an interview for a magazine, and then they still have to go back to their studio to practice for their performance the next day. Jimin just want to rest and have a vacation, unfortunately their company promised their Christmas vacation after all their schedules, its rare that their group will not attend the annual Christmas and Year-end shows but their management decided to give them a whole month to enjoy their holidays this year, but also means they need to be patient for another month to get that.

Jimin is about to close his eyes and sleep when Jin screamed and call of them to have their super late dinner, even though it's really late for dinner there is no way that their eomma Jin will allow them to sleep without eating. They actually had an early dinner before going back to their studio but after the practice of course all of them is deadly hungry. Before Jin shout his name again Jimin stood up from his little paradise and went out his and Hoseok's room.

Their dinner is in peace and quiet, enjoying all the food Jin cooked and learned from the cook book a fan gave him at their fansign. All of them look so tired so no one tried to break their silence and just eat. After their late dinner its Jimin who will wash the dishes, it is his daily choirs for 5 years now after every meal so it became like a ritual to him. So even though his bed is calling him, being the dishwasher of BTS he started cleaning. Jimin is already alone while hes doing the dishes, his hyungs already went to their rooms and sleep. It was peaceful until the main door opened that almost, just almost make Jimin jump. He doesnt need to look at whoever just went in, he knew who the hell it was.

"Do you still left some foods for me?"

"Jin hyung did"

"K"

He heard the fridge open and closed then a beep from their oven. He is almost done, No he needs to be done before there will be another piece of plate, spoon and fork and glass in front of him. But unfortunately the destiny love Jimin so much so out of nowhere he felt like he needs to go to the bathroom and do some important business. But he will not leave, not until he is done. Jimin tried to control everything for a while and he continue to wash the dishes again, not until his stomach became bad again and starts to beg Jimin to go and leave the sink. Jimin almost break the plate on his hands and grip on the sink.

"You should go to the bathroom, i can do the dishes tonight"

"No it's.... it's okay.. I'm fine"

"Go. Look at yourself you look like you're going to explode or faint any minute so just go"

"I know you, and i will not leave this sink until I'm done. I don't want Jin hyung yelling at me tomorrow"

"I know. But i know too, that you need the bathroom so just go. I may be an evil to you like what you always said but i don't want to cause something bad for anyone's health so just go. I'll do the dishes"

Jimin doesn't want to believe him, but when the pain is there again, he throw the gloves and rush to their bathroom to do his business. After doing what he needs to do, he is thinking if he should check the kitchen or not and he is about to went out of his room he saw his bed and calling him again. Jimin look at the door and to the bed back to the door. He want to sleep and rest too, he is so tired. Maybe just maybe that evil person will do something good, so Jimin lay on his bed again and sleep.

That morning jimin got awoken by a very loud scream from Jin followed by a loud door slammed. Jimin jolt up and look at the scarry Jin in front of him, hoseok is now awake too and confused on whats is happening.

"Park Jimin, did you do the dishes last night?"

"Uhh?? Yes hyung why?"

"Really?! Are you sure about that?"

"Whats happening hyung i-"

"Answer me!!!"

"Y-Yes!"

"Fine then tell me why there is still uncleaned dishes there at the kitchen sink??!!"

"W-WHAT???!!"

"Yes what!! Now Go look!!" Jin said and pulled Jimin to their kitchen, there he saw all the plates, utensils, glass and pans placed on the sink.

Jimin started to explain himself about his situation last night and how their evil maknae told him that he will take care of the dishes. Jin is okay with that he is not that mad, so he ask jimin to just wash the dishes because he needs to cook for thier breakfast now. So Jimin did and started to wash the dishes again. He is sure he can kill someone right now.

"Jin hyung why are you yelling at 7am in the morning?"

"You fucker!!!" Jimin can't control himself anymore and attact the surprised maknae. Jimin tackled him on the floor stradling his hips and started to try punching him but Jungkook grab his arms and ask for Jin to help him with the crazy man, but even Jin can't stop Jimin his blood is boiling and he is really mad right now. When Jimin got distracted Jungkook for a second he took the chance to bite his arm until it bleed, luckily Namjoon and the others came pulling and stoping Jimin on hurting the maknae.

"What are you a DOG???!!" Jungkook yelled whincing in pain while Jin is stopping him also in attacking Jimin.

"Yes and i will kill you!! I shouldn't have trusted you and your fucking words!!! Last night i thought that you will change but NO!!! You're an evil!!!" Jimin yelled back trying to move out of Namjoon and Taehyung's grip.

"Ohhh really??!!! Come fight me!!!"

"I'm goi-let me go!!!"

"STOP!!!! JIMINIE STOP!!!"

"BOTH OF YOU STOP FIGHTING!!!"

"YAAHHHHH!!!" all of them stop when Yoongi yelled, the two is still glaring at each other when Yoongi went between them and hit their heads both stop glaring and whinced in pain.

"We're family here!! Why can't the two of you stop fighting and became friends?!! It's been 5 years for all us since we stay together in one roof!!! It's been 4 years since the two of you pretend to be close friends and do that cringy lovey dovey fanservice!!!! What i don't know is, WHY CAN'T THE TWO OF YOU BECOME FRIENDS???!!!"

"I HATE HIM YOONGI HYUNG"

"WELL I HATE YOU TOO!!!"

"STOP."

"HUH AS IF YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME MIDGET!!"

"STOP!"

"I WAS BORN IN BUSAN FIRST!!! AND I'M YOUR HYUNG!!! YOU SHOULD REALLY LEARN HOW TO RESPECT ELDERS YOU FUCKING BRAT!!!"

"I SAID STOP!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT??!!! YOU JIMIN AND YOU JUNGKOOK WILL BE ROOMMATES FROM NOW ON, AND IF YOU KILL EACH OTHER THEN FINE!! WE'RE THE ONE WHO WILL BE THANKFUL FOR THAT!! I'M JUST TIRED OF EVERYTHING!!! AND THE WORST IS I CAN'T GET THE FUCKING SLEEP I WANT BECAUSE THE TWO OF YOU WANTS TO KEEP SHOUTING AND FIGHTING EVERY SINGLE MINUTE!!! I'M DONE HERE!!" Yoongi yelled slamming their main door and went out of their dorm leaving his members face palmed and the two looking at the floor.

"We have practice later, Jimin and Jungkook don't come to practice just stay here. Jimin get your things and move to Jungkook's room" Namjoon said calmly, Jimin is about to protest when Namjoon glared at him to shut him down. Jimin ends up nodding.

===============================

So...  How was it???  xD