XII

"Hyung?" Jin look back to see Jimin walking towards him, he moves and help the younger to sit down at the table.

"Breakfast will be done Jimin just wait for a bit, oh and i will go to the market later with Yoongi and Tae while Namjoon and Hobi will stay to clean the house for Christmas Eve, you can just stay here and rest wait are you okay now?"

"Yeah" Jimin whispered nodding as a response. Jin sighed and put the stove in low heat so the food will not get burnt then walk closer to Jimin and pat his head.

"Jimin.."

"He didnt come home hyung, where is he? Why did he act like that? What makes him push me like that? And his words, homophobic? When did i become homophobic hyung?"

"Jimin, please try to understand Jungkook. He is really close to Yugyeom maybe thats why it hurts him when you-"

"I didnt say anything bad hyung! Im just concerned what will happen if someone will saw them and starts to give stupid rumors about Jungkook? I just want him to be safe!" And then Jimin starts to cry again, he doesnt want to look like he dont want Jungkook to be with Yugyeom all the time its just he wants the maknae to be safe and out of rumors.

"Shhhhh... Stop crying Jimin please. I dont know too, JK might be close to me but he is so secretive so i dont know what is on his mind. What i know is he really cared about what will people say about his friends, even if.... If its you." Jin said calming the younger who is crying his eyes out soaking his hyungs shirt.

"If i dont know that Bambam and Yugyeom were boyfriends, I will start to think he and Yugyeom were a thing."

"That will never happen Jimin, they might be close but Yugyeom dont like JK like that he told me personally and JK well... If its not IU he will choose to stay single" Jin said hoping the other to at least chuckle but Jimin just nods and hug him tighther. Then Jin remembers.

"Are you trying to make me laugh hyung? Cause i dont think what you said is funny" Jimin said letting go of his hyungs.

"Im sorry Jimin, I just-"

"Its okay... You are right though. Uhmn, ill come with you to the market. I want to look around too since i stay home for like weeks to... Act" Jimin said standing up and giving a forced smile to Jin then walks back to his room to take a bath.

Jimin explained to his hyungs when he woke up after fainting, he said sorry after receiving some lectures from Jin saying "You know this things might happen if he found out, look what happened!". They have their dinner late trying to call, finding and waiting for the maknae but nothing. Namjoon contacted Jackson to get the number of Yugyeom to ask about Jungkook, luckily Yugyeom answer the phone and said the golden maknae is with them. Even if they make sure to Jimin that Jungkook is already asleep and expect to come home the next day Jimin stay awake for a while hoping that Jungkook will come home but he did not.

When they get back from the market Jin already starts preparing to cook while watching the others put the decorations around the house. Hobi and Tae were the one putting all the decorations here and there while Jin and Jimin is tasked for the cooking, Meanwhile Namjoon is just there standing in a corner waiting for someone to calm his name for help since Jin and Hobi told him to just stay and behave not wanting any accidents for today.

"Hyung!! What time are we going to wake up Yoongi hyung?" Namjoon asked passing the mistletoe to Hobi which Tae bought a while ago.

"Maybe 8pm, he told me he will not help me with cooking but he will be the griller so give him his precious sleep"

"He is always sleeping, nothings new- Jimin are you okay?" Namjoon called that snap the younger out of his deep thoughts, he nods and smile the proceed to wash the veggies.