XVI

Jungkook pov*

"One more station hyung and I will arrived, thank you hyung and I'm sorry again. Yeah... I hope he is here, okay hyung.. Bye." After the call from Jin hyung I look at my phone, hoping there will be a message from him but to my disappointment, nothing.

"Now what Jungkook? Hope for the best and he is here" I mumbled, I look around and enjoy the view from city buildings to green and brown views. I remember how he ask me If I wants to join him to visit Busan and I said no, also that day when both of us visit at the sam time but 5 rows far from each other. I'm a idiot jerk, now what I'm going to do?

"I'm near busan now, wait for me hyung. Please"

"Dear passenger's we are arriving at Busan Station please check for your things and prepare for arrival. Thank you" I heard.

"I'll be there hyung, very soon"

The travel from the train station to Jimin hyung's house takes about an hour thanks to the traffic accident. After I payed the taxi I almost run towards the Park's front door when the driver shouted at me that I forgot my army bag. I said thank you to the driver and proceed in walking towards the door. To calm myself I do breathing exercise 3times and press the doorbell.

"Who is it-Oh Jungkook-ah!"

"Mr-Abeoji"

"Jimin didn't told us you will be here in Busan too. Come in." Mr. Park said.

"I.... I uhmnn, is Jimin hyung here?" I asked.

"Ah Jimin? He is out right now, he said he will be out with his friends."

"Oh... Okay, I'll just get back later-"

"Is there something wrong?" Mr. Park said. Should I tell him? But what if they didn't know about Jimin? No. Jungkook think something to tell.

"We got into small argument, I'm here to.... Uhmnn, say sorry" I said and look down.

"I knew it! That's why he is acting like that when his mom asked about you. Well I'm not going to ask anything about that. But promise me the two of you will be okay. Right Jungkook?" Mr. Park said smiling.

"Yes, I'll try my best"

Mr. Park told me to stay the night when I told him that I will wait for Jimin hyung to come home. He said that he will pick up Mrs. Park and left. Jihyun is not here because he is having a sleep over in his friends house. Now im alone.

I tried to call any of my hyungs but Vhyung texted me that they have an urgent meeting with the Managers and PDnim, so now Im hoping that they give me one more chance.

I sent a message to manager hyung saying that I'm here in Busan to apologise to Jimin hyung and comeback with him in Soeul. He didn't reply and I'm scared. Now any of them is not answering me.

"Great Jeon Jungkook. Great" I facepalm and groaned, why did I allow this to happened. My phone beep and i hurriedly get it from the table thinking it might be one of the hyungs but no.

JeonMom:
Son, I got a text from Jimin's Mom. You're here and didn't even text or called me?! My dear young man I'm your Mom! At least visit us here! 😠

Me:. Sorry eomma, I'll be staying here at the Park's I need to stay here. I'll come visit tomorrow.😔

JeonMom:
Visit? Why only visit? And why are you in the Park's..... Oh. OH. Is Jimin with you?! 😋

Me: Mom..... That's why Im here, I need to talk to Jimin. And! Stop thinking anything okay?! I'll go visit home tomorrow and explain things too..😩🤨

JeonMom: Its Jimin HYUNG to you brat but fine.🤐 But whatever it is be good to Jimin okay?🤗 Love you son, see you tomorrow. 😍

Me: Wish me goodluck eomma. Love you too, appa and hyung. 😬😒

Mom replied "you can do it son!" but I didn't reply. Yeah mom, I hope too. I look at the wall clock and check the time. It was already 12:30am but he is still not here. Where the fuck he is? Friends? Who? Childhood? Boys? Girls? Shoot! What if they're drinking Jimin hyung is a lightweight! But, that was years ago....

"Right Jungkook, he usually hangout with his friends and drink. He is not that Jimin anymore. He can take care of himself now. Stop being like this! Arrghhh" I was snap from my thoughts when the front door opened.

"Hyung?" He stop on taking of his coat and look at me. Shocked. He didn't say anything and close the door then wobbly walks towards his room. Im about to stand up when he stop.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm... I-Im here to apologise hyung, I'm here to take you back to Seoul" I said I have decided to walk closer to him when he didn't answer, he still standing.

"Hyung I-"

"What did I do Jungkook?" He asked looking at their hard wood floor.

"It's.... It's a long story hyung....I- hyung!" Hes about to fall to the ground, but thank god I caught him.

"L-leme gooo. If you will not t-tell me then g-go!"

"Hyung! Stop moving! I will not tell you, not now! You're drunk!"

"M'not!!"

"Oh really?! Then go walk." I challenged. He stomp his feet and started to get upstairs when he lost his balance and almost fall from the stairs luckily Im on his back.

"Not drunk my ass. Let's get you to bed." I said and carry him to his room. When Im about to let go of him he started to cry. Damn it!

"What's wrong?"

"Dont go, Kookie don't go... Dont leave Diminie... Kookie"

"Hyung... You need to sleep, we'll talk tomorrow" I said and tried again but he holds me tighter.

"Diminie want Kookie here!!!" He whines.

"Okay.... Stop crying, but you need to let go and give me some space." I said and Jimin let go of me then move to the othet side of the bed, I didn't noticed that im still sitting so when I felt some tugging on the hem of my shirt I look at him frowning waiting for me.

"Jungkookieee"

"Okay okay, lets go to sleep Diminie" I said and lay down.

"Cuddles?" He asked. I sigh and open my arms.

"Hmn... Come here" I said and the drunk man happily moves closer to me.

"You stinks, go take a shower or something" I said but he just hugs me tighter, I dont have a choice but hugged him back not minding how hr smell. I miss this tho, so why not say it.

"I miss you"

"I miss you too Jungkookie"

================================

Well hello Diminie 😍

Some sunshine before the storm...

Ooopppssss