XIII

Fortunately, their little party is doing good. As is good like there's nothing happened. They were enjoying the night the fresh air kissing their faces. They greet their fans, families and friends even their managers, staff and PDnim a Merry Christmas (Yeah i know I'm late sssshhhhh) before all of them get drunk and forgot to do that.

As the time goes by, the 7 guys just busy themselves with their bottles or beer, piece of meat and little talks with the other. Oh not 7 of them, just 5 of them.

"Want me to talk about something?" Jin nudge their maknae who is enjoying the view alone. He look at his hyung and fake a smile, he knew his hyung is mad at him and this will be the time he will lecture the maknae. Jungkook wishes that Jin will spare him this night for that.

"Hyung, I'm not ready for any lecture. It's Christmas and... Can you do it tomorrow... At least?"

"JK, as much as i want to kick you and lecture you i know i shouldn't do that for now... I just, well you promise me something."

"Hyung, I'll give the gifts when we comeback i don't have it with me-"

"You have a gifts for me?!" Jin gasped and put his hands on his chest. Overacting maybe, but it's rare for Jungkook to give presents to them well if you're a particular person named "Park Jimin" maybe not but wait it's just a part of thier "fan service" right?

"To ALL of you hyung" Jungkook said emphasizing the word "All" that made Jin raised his right eyebrow.

"All of us?" He asked woth a little teasing voice. Jungkook knew what's hes talking about, he sigh.

"ALL of you, the 6 of you. Happy?"

"Yiieeeeee... Jiminie too????!!! Omg!!!!" Jin keep on squealing and jumping only to be stop by Jungkook with some side glare.

"It's not like i never gave him gifts" Jungkook whispered and drink his beer.

"Yeah but not for Christmas Jungkook-ah and we know that your gifts is like part of your long time act... So this is new. Really new." Jin said wiggling his eyebrow once again while the maknae sighed again.

"Hey I'm just kidding JK, come on-"

"Hyung?"

"Hmnn?"

"Am i being.... So mean towards him?"

"Him? Jimin?" Jin asked which answered by the maknae's hum. Jin sighed and put his arms around his golden maknae.

"In my eyes? Yes. But its because i dont know why you are doing that? Maybe if i know... You know i will like give you some... Sympathy? Or like understand you?" Jin replied waiting for Jungkook to say something but he just nods and empty his beer and then look up to see the night sky.

"Jimin... He used to be like that star Jungkook" Jin said, Jungkook didn't say anything but follow his hyungs finger that is pointing to a star neer the moon.

"He is always beside a moon.. And that moon is you Jungkook.. Unfortunately the Sun rise and they disappear"

"Stars never disappear hyung, its just the moon.."

"Yeah... But because of the Sun... We can't see the stars right?" Jin said drinking his beer.

"The Sun is like your problem with him.... It hides the star and when the moon rise again... Who know if the star is still there... Beside him" Jin said and Jimin's word start to bug Jungkook again. Does he want Jimin to leave and wake up one day that Jimin is nowhere to find?

"Hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to tell what happened, but don't... Please try to understand me and..." Jungkook said and Jin look at him then smiled ready to listen.