XV

Jin~

"We really want to tell you everything JK but this is not the time for OUR story telling"

"But Jin hyung answer me why-The hell-How did I? When? Oh man Holly shit!!"

"Can you calm down?! For a person who just got panic attack, you're too healthy to act like this"

"Yoongi hyung! Why didn't you tell me about-Oh my. I told you everything and you didn't! Wow hyung Wow."

"Jungkook-ah-"

"No Tae! Even you and Hobi hyung?!-oww!!! Hyung what's that for?!" Jungkook asked rubbing the back of his head that i just smack.

"OA. Over acting JK! As far as I remember we told everyone about us. Maybe because you're too busy on something you didn't really don't care" I said and shrug.

"Now tell us JK, What is the real reason of this shit?" I said they flinched and look at me with owl eyes.

"Jin hyung?! Did you just?"

"Shut up Yoongi, we were asked to go back to Seoul soon. I need some answers to this-"

"I'll not go with all of you"

"Excuse me Jungkook?!"

"V hyung, I will not go back there" Jungkook said and Tae was about to get on the maknae again but stop by Hoseok.

"And why is that?" Namjoon asked.

"I will go to Busan-"

"Its not the time to go back there Jungkook-"

"I'll go to Busan and get Jimin hyung there!" Jungkook yelled and all of us watch him look down. He started to play with his fingertips once again

"Jungkook-ah" I called and he shake his head.

"I need to get him, I should be the one to be blamed. If I just forgive and forget all of that will not happen and then everything will be fine. I shouldn't have treat him like that. I need to say sorry to him. Hyung's I promise I will comeback with him! Just do me a favor and d-don't let them ruin our dreams! P-please hyungs"

"Jungkook stop crying, calm down" I said and started to rub circles on his back. He sniff and lean on me.

"You need to tell us what he did to you, come on. If its just a misunderstanding then why can't you tell us?" I asked and he just continue to cry.

"Jungkook-ah, Is that related to your sexuality?" Hoseok asked that made JK flinch. Damn it.

"Tell us. Jungkook. Tell us now." Namjoon said.

"Namjoon"

"Hyung-"

"It's an order Jungkook! Tell us now!" Namjoon shouted and Jungkook almost hide himself on me.

"Don't yell at him! He look so scared now! Stop it! JK... Tell us, we can help if you will tell us. Please" I said with the most calm and sweet voice I can make. It seems effective because Jungkook look at me and to the others.

"O-okay... I... I will tell you" He said and wipe his tears with the back of his hands.

"So are you going to start or not?"

"Tae-"

"It happened at our First Christmas Eve party together, all of us got drunk- I mean all of you. During the party I asked Jimin hyung a few minutes to talk alone, we went to the balcony and-" Jungkook paused and frowned, we patiently waits for him and then he started to sob and cries.