VI

"The hell was that hyung?!!" Jungkook exclaimed after shutting down the door locking it so no one will disturb them while Yoongi sit on the bed.

"Calm down"

"NO!!! I can't!!! How can i??? Ugghh i swear hyung!!!"

"Calm down Jungkook-ah!! It will be okay! You said you will try?! Then do it!!"

"Yes, i said that but-"

"Jungkook, it will be okay. You need to do this, for you.. For Jimin, for us... Please just forgive him.. He is just drunk and all, it's been years."

"I can't, he hurt me.. He... He let me believe him that he- No..  I can't do that.. Maybe... Maybe i can.. But not now, not this soon"

"I understand but just try. Just try, Jimin is willing to try too. Give him a chance"

"But..."

"Jungkook-ah, are you not tired of fighting? It's just a big misunderstanding why can't you just forgive and forget. I know he hurts you, but remember how many days or weeks he cried when you started to avoid him? Remember how he choose to go back to Busan for the holiday alone because you yell at him when he ask you to come with him? Do you remember how he got sick and what he did first when he woke up is to ask where you are? Do you-"

"Do you remember his words? How he said that to me? How he-How he hurt me? Do you hyung? You were there, you saw us. You saw everything how i told him things and then beg him to stop talking, you saw how he laugh at me. Yes he is drunk i understand but forgetting all of it like it doesn't happen? It hurts me more, because i know... What i did is not important to him.."

"He is drunk, wasted.. Of course he-"

"He remembers what happen when he is drinking hyung, you also knew about that and unlike what all of you knew, it's not the first time he drink we got drunk one night during the last rehearsal so i know he never forgets everything, he never unless its unimportant to him" Jungkook said and release a sob then tears runs to his face, Yoongi can't do anything but to watch him and pulled him to lay down and hug him.

"I... I don't know what to say anymore. It's like you close the little door on your mind now and all you have there is hatred. Move on Jungkook, let go of what happened 4years ago. Are you happy of what's happening to us? What PDnim says?"

"No.. Of course not."

"Are you happy on what's happening between you and Jimin?" Yoongi asked and he feel how Jungkook stiffened and stop for a while Yoongi hope for something good.

"No. I.... I miss him.. But when i see him, all i can remember is the things he said and done to me.. But i miss him..  A lot" Jungkook said and snuggles to his hyung for comfort. Yoongi smiled and pet the youngers hair.

"At least i got some good words from you, you should just try kook. Just try and everything will be okay. If you don't want to tell Jimin or anyone then fine.. But please try to end all of this, all of us are tired and we don't want those bad things to happen. Please Jungkook. Please" Yoongi said waiting for the maknae to speak, but all he got is snore. Jungkook fell asleep.

"Fucking brat." He whispered and move carefully out of bed to tuck the big baby of bangtan. Yoongi sigh and ruffles Jungkooks hair then went out of the room.

"Where is he?" Jin asked him when he saw him walking down the stairs. Yoongi look for Jimin but he can't find him.

"Jimin?"

"Oh he went back to our room hyung,  says he is tired" Taehyung said.

"Ohhhh.. JK sleeps on my bed, maybe we can continue this later. I'm tired too, let's all take a rest."