IX

Taehyung is enjoying his game when his grumpy hyung close his laptop and cross his arms on his chest.

"Tell me what's going on Tae"

"I don't know what your talking about hyung."

"Jimin and Jungkook. What's happening, why is Jimin acting like he is not well when we-"

"Hyung!!! Sssshhhh.. How did you know about that?" Yoongi grab his wrist and bite his hands to take it off his mouth...

"Dont answer my question with another question Taehyung-ah, tell me what is happening here?" Yoongi asked, its almost week when Jimin got sick and Yoongi is sure that Jimin is well now but for some damn reasons he acts like he is not. Yoongi wants to drag him to the hospital but he says he dont want too, that made him suspicious. Taehyung sigh.

"Well you see here, Jungkook is being really caring to Jimin for a week now. It's true that Jimin is okay now but still weak and I uhmnnn.. Open this idea to him."

"What idea?" Yoongi asked with a scary tone that made Taehyung gulped.

"I uhmnnn..."

"Kim Taehyung"

"Fine. I told him to act like this and he add some to that idea."

"You did what?! Tae i already told you!!! It's just a big misunderstanding all they need to do is to talk" Yoongi groaned and plopped his body to Tae's bed.

"That's why he will be back soon as Jimin who will pissed the hell out of Jungkook" He said opening his laptop once again.

"What do you mean?"

"Jimin wants the idea of acting all weak and sick to make Jungkook close to him. He said he will just enjoy it for a while and then he will be back in being a dominant Jimin that will make Jungkook obey him and if not they will end up-"

"Arguing" Yoongi finished Taehyungs sentence, understanding their plan. Taehyung nods.

"And when they argue"

"We're going to cut the strings and they will end up in one room if there's no more string" Yoongi continued, Taehyung look back at him and smirked at the frowning Yoongi. Yoongi think first if its a good idea or not and he think it will be okay.

"So hyung? Are you In or Out?"

"Count me in, i want to end this shit soon." Yoongi said smiling while looking at the ceiling the close his eyes.

"That's what I- Hyung? Arrgghhh" Taehyung groaned and almost just almost kick his hyung for sleeping like that while talking. He shake his head and focus on his hame once again.

"No."

"Jungkookie please... I want Seafood Ramen and Black Pork BBQ... Please lets go out!"

"Stop being so whiny and just take some rest!"

"But i want to eat outside!" Jimin whined and throw his pillow that land at the door with a soft thud. Jungkook gasped and glare at his hyung who is now pouting and sulking beside him. Jungkook asked him what he wants to eat few minutes ago and since Jimin is bored he wants to go out but when he open the idea of eating outside they started to argue.

"Stop sulking like a baby!!"

"No need to shout at me!!!"

"Im not shouting!"

"What are you doing then?" Jimin look at him with a puppy eyes pouting like a 5 year old kid who loss his toy or candy. Jungkook huffed and look at him with disbelief then he remembers Jimin is sick. He sigh.