Chapter 9

Helena woke up and found herself with arms tied, a familiar man waiting for her to awake in front of her.

"Tyler?" She questioned.

"Hello, Helena." he smiled sadly. "I'm surprised you involved yourself with Klaus. I thought more of your judgement."

"Why are you doing this? Where is Teddy?" She couldn't find him.

"He's alright. I made sure he was picked up by a car before taking you here." He assured. "I didn't hurt him."

Helena sighed. "But you want to hurt me. Why?"

"Not you. Klaus. He killed my mother. He doesn't get to not pay for that."

"Tyler, I'm sorry, I under-"

"You don't understand." He yelled, causing her to flinch back. "My mother was killed because of me! He killed her." He snarled, his werewolf features emerging in anger.

"I do Tyler. My parents both died because of me. Someone came and killed them and tried to kill me." Tyler looked slightly taken aback. "Break the cycle, Tyler. If you hurt my baby, you'll be no better than Klaus."

"I don't want to hurt your baby. I want to use your baby's blood to sire hybrids." He approached her with a needle.

"No. You can't do this." Helena tried to back up.

"I'm sorry." He reached to her shirt and pulled it up, but was suddenly across the room.

Helena narrowed her eyes. Seems like she didn't lose all of her magic, after all. "I'm not as powerless as you and everyone else seems to think." She didn't want to hurt Tyler. She felt bad for him, he was just an angry kid wanting revenge for his mother's death. But by hurting her and threatening Teddy and her daughter, Tyler had unleashed an angry chosen one who wanted to protect her children at any cost.

When Tyler stood up, Helena attempted to produce a protego, and was pleasantly shocked to see that it worked. Tyler tried to break through, but was unable to. She felt every punch that contacted the shield, but it was better than using her babies' blood to turn werewolves to hybrids.

She quickly stupefied him and once he lost consciousness, she ran out of the room. She was barefoot but didn't care. She ran out of the porch and screamed when she ran into another man.

"Shh." A familiar voice soothed. "Are you alright?" Klaus held her at arm's length.

Helena nodded. "He's in there." She nodded. Klaus was about to go, when Tyler emerged and growled. Klaus knocked her out of the way when their fight ensued.

"Stop!" She yelled from the ground, trying to keep them from killing each other.

A man sped in front of her and she jumped. "Elijah." She sighed. "Stop them. Please." She pleaded.

Elijah helped her stand up. "I doubt I can do anything to help."

"Klaus!" She yelled, trying to garner his attention. He had Tyler up against the tree.

"Kill me. Do it!" Tyler yelled.

"No! Klaus. Don't" She approached him, Elijah cautiously at her side."Please." She called, a few feet behind him.

Klaus shoved the tree into Tyler's chest, but didn't hit his heart. "Leave. Don't come back." He snarled before walking past Elijah to Helena. He stood in front of her.

"Thank you." She said quietly.

Klaus shook his head and led her out towards Elijah's car. "Let's go."