Chapter 17

After the first introductions the Weasley Brothers and Neville dragged Klaus out into the garage, under the pretence of wanting to get to know him better, but Helena knew better. She still had to find a chance to talk to him about their relationship, but she couldn't find the words to say.

"So," the brother with the scars began, "How did you meet Hella?"

"I met her in Mystic Falls."

"I asked how not where,"

"What do you mean by how, if you want to know why was I at Mystic Falls at the same time as Helena, I had been living here for about a year and, well I can assure you that I had no idea that she would be there at the same time as I."

"He  has a sharp tongue." The twins commented before asking, "Will you protect her?"

"With my life. And not just because of the life she is carrying inside of her. But because I love her."

The brothers looked at each other, and simultaneously, smiles spread across their faces, before they said, in unison, "Welcome to the family."

Lunch, with the Weasleys, that day, was a pleasant affair, thankfully, they accepted the Mikaelson as their own. Helena noticed Charlie looking at them with a speculative look and realised that he knew exactly want they were. She nodded to him letting him know she knew and silently agreed to tell the rest of the family.

Klaus was surprised by his easy acceptance into their family. It was only later that he realised that they did not know of his status of being the living dead. The Originals stayed there for that night, before leaving after lunch the next day. Upon their return to Grimmauld Place, Helena asked to speak with Klaus.

Taking a deep breath, she started. She told him that she still felt something for him. That she loved him. "Helena," Klaus sighed. Her heart sunk, she was terrified of what he was gonna say. "Helena, I love you." Was all that he could get out. What she felt for him was something that she had never felt before, and vice versa. Leaning towards each other, they hesitated, before Helena felt Klaus' lips touch hers and her eyes closed of their own accord. At that moment she was sure that she wanted to spend the rest of her life and death with him.

The change in their relationship did not go unnoticed by the rest of the family, even if they did not comment on it. Elijah was glad that Klaus had finally found love once again. Rebekah was slightly jealous that she wasn't the only female in the family anymore, but no one paid attention to that as they were used to the cycle of jealousy that Rebekah went through every time they fell in love.

Keeping her promise Helena took the Mikaelsons to all the areas that she loved, the Leaky Cauldron, Diagon Alley, Platform Nine and Three Quarters. Their reaction to those places was similar to hers. Sometimes Ginny and Luna would join them. Helena noticed that Elijah would start staring at Ginny and Ginny at him. She had never been the same since Colin had passed. Helena was glad that Ginny had finally fallen in love again.

Elijah knew that the Weasleys were extremely protective of their two sisters, Ginny and Helena, but he couldn't help but fall for Ginny. He didn't even know if Ginny was her real name or not but, he could feel his heart beating faster every time she walked into the room. He hadn't ever felt that way before, not even with his Tatia or Katerina or even Celeste. He knew the honourable thing to do would be to leave her be. After all, he was an original vampire, he had been with a countless women, and would probably be with countless more. Ginny, on the other hand, was pure, pure and innocent. Incapable of wrong. He knew that pursuing anything with her would be wrong and probably a killable offence in her brothers' eyes, but he couldn't help it. Elijah knew that true love was rare, even more, so that true friendship. He didn't know what to think of his feelings, as he had only known her a few short days. "Not seen that look in a long time brother. Who has caught your attention now?" Klaus asked. He had been feeling rather smug since he had gained the Weasley brothers approval. "No one, Niklaus. I am just thinking."

"Yes, yes. Of a certain redhead, I presume, whose name starts with 'G' and ends with 'Y'?"

"I have no idea of what you are talking about."

"I am not blind, Brother. You know as well as I do, true love is indeed rare, we have only known such for short periods of time, myself with, Aurora and you with Celeste. And while we are discussing this, I would like to apologise, for being the reason that she was killed. I am truly sorry." That had probably been the first time that Klaus had ever apologised so sincerely to anyone, it might have been a few centuries late, but Elijah knew that Klaus only apologised if he meant it.

"It is alright, Brother, if Celeste truly loved me she would have had appeared to me in her next body and the body after, she wouldn have let me grieve as I had for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So Gin, I think there is someone in love with you."

"I agree, Hela. And I think that she likes him too. I'm guessing his name starts with 'E' and ends with 'H'."

"You noticed."

We're your best friends Gin, of course, we noticed." Helena scoffed.

"What's he like Lena?"

"Get to know him Gin. You can't keep grieving your whole life. Colin is gone, you have to accept that. You made me accept that, Oliver was gone, now its your turn."

"I know, I know."

A/N Sorry for the late update.

Thank you for reading.