Chapter 1: A day isn't enough

“I’m sorry, but I have to go...”

“We’ll see eachother again right?”

….

“What are you, crazy? How could I like someone like you?”

“But I…”

“Get away, you’re such a creep!”

….

“How stupid to think that girl is still here”

“Who needs her anyway?”

“There is nothing here for her to even stay”

Creep...Stupid...Crazy?

Are those real words, or just something that can destroy my fragile heart?

“I don’t want to get hurt anymore!!!”

~*~*~*~

“Katsumi, wake up!”

“I don’t wanna…”

“It’s your first day of your junior year, and you’re not going?”

“I said I don’t wanna!”

I felt my blanket left my body and light went across my eyes. Ugh, I really don’t want to go to school… I opened my eyes to see my brother holding my blanket with his face with a smirk.

“Stupid Oni-san, just this once I don’t wanna go!” I grabbed my blanket from his hands, but his grip was too strong. How am I going to endure this!?

“Sumi, do you either want mom or dad to see you like this?” He replied and as obvious as it is to him. I didn’t answer, he always make good comeback. He then noticed what he said and lowered his face and let go of the blanket.

“S-Sorry I did that, but seriously Sumi, you need to go…”  He then replied and held both my shoulder making me look at him.

“If mom and dad were still here, they would encourage you to be in school right now. I’m you’re big brother, and it’s my turn to encourage you even though they’re not around, okay?” I nodded in reply.

“Good, get dressed and go then, alright” he then added, leaving my room. As ‘ordered’ I grabbed my schools uniform with a logo on its right that has a moon shaped as a smile and 3 stars on the side. The color of the logo is blue, for the background, white for the moon and design, and lastly yellow for the stars.

The overall color of my uniform is black and royal blue, most importantly my white shirt to be inside it. Did I mention my tie is also blue? After taking a bath, I put on my uniform, tied my hair in a ponytail, socks below my knees and black doll shoes, if you look at me, I might look like a doll! Just kidding.

I went downstairs to see Onii-san cooking eggs and bacon. I grabbed my brown hand bag and checked my stuff before leaving.

“Here you go Sumi” I heard him say as I see him holding my lunch in a paper bag. I fixed my stuff and went to him, taking my lunch and went to the door.

“Have a good day Katsumi, and be back by 6 pm” He said as he gave me a good brotherly hug. I’m the happiest to have him as a brother.

“I will…” I said goodbye and left.

When I’m outside, I sighed and then made my smile into a frown. I, Katsumi Oda, 14 years old, don’t like to go to hell as it is. Blue Moon Academy is the hell I’m going through. My cousin owns the school, and I had been in that school ever since I was really young, even if I want to transfer, me and Onii-san have no place to go and with no money much to transfer.

Speaking of my brother, his name is Katzumo, he is 21 years old and works by a flower shop near home, sometimes his early if not, he’ll text me halfway going home. I have spare keys anyway. It’s obvious that were siblings because of the name spelling and especially the looks, were twins to be exact. Black hair and even darker eyes.

 He wears his in a short ponytail and mine, well up to my upper hips, untied or not is still a mess. He calls me ‘Sumi’ as my nickname, since we do have both 'Kat' in our name, so I sometimes call him ‘Zumo’ for that. This name is really special for our family.

It was kind of my cousin to let me stay, but he knows that hell is what I call the school. I kept myself busy during summer vacation by doing chores, surfing the net and watch anime. Anime became a big influence to me since my brother and cousin watched them.

Knowing my Anime half, other girls in my class think I’m a freak or something. Is this really Japan, or has the world gone wild by finding out Tobi is actually Obito? Hahahaha…

Ha...

Luckily I have friends who understand me, it seems were the only normal Japanese in these realm. But… they left… not long before that my parents died in a car accident. I don’t know what’s worse, to be left alone with hell, or the death of my parents…

Answer: BOTH

I was snapped back to reality when I bumped into something, or someone, that made me fell and hit my butt to the ground!

Ouch that really hurts… Wait, I’m already in the train station that was really fast. I use the train to go to school; I have to wait until 2 stations though. Another reason that its hell.

“Oh, miss are you okay?” I knew it’s a someone! And it sounds like its male.

“I’m s-sorry, I probably was standing here in the middle of the crowd…” he added, I looked at him and held out his hand to help me.

“Aren’t everyone? But no, it’s my fault for not looking where I’m going” I half joke replied as I stood up.

“Hahaha, its okay” He replied with a smile, I have to admit, his really cute!

“Oh, you’re also a student in Blue Moon Academy?”