Five Years Later

Me, Nico, and Bianca were walking for a few minutes in silence.

We were at the garden of the gods.It had statues of every Greek and Roman there is, both minor gods and big gods.

After a few more moments of silence Nico finally asked the question that both me and Bianca were waiting for him to answer.

"So, have you seen him?"

"Before I answer that can you tell me what happened after Perseus Jackson disappeared?" I asked him.

I asked this mostly because I wanted to know what has been happening after I left. Not because I wanted to earn his trust of whatever Nico was thinking this question was for.

"Percy." Nico corrected me politely, "And sure. So where shall I start..." Nico trailed off thinking.

"Okay." He said

After a few moments he started to explain.  

"So let's start with Hazel. She's a Roman daughter of Pluto, she is staying in camp Hal-Blood. However there only is one camp now, the Roman camp got exploded after an attack 4 years ago. The Romans and Greeks get along now, but only because that's what Percy would have wanted. So back to Hazel. She's dating a shape shifter named Franks and he's a son of Mars. She's also my half sister and she came back from the dead. So after Percy left she became quieter and after a few months Frank finally got her back to normal. We share a cabin. At least 3 times a week she wakes up screaming and calling Percy."

"Piper and Percy had this brother and sister kind of bond. After Percy disappeared she went on quest after quest after quest with Leo and Jason. She was broken. After she found out the first thing she did after coming to camp was try to stab Annabeth because she thought it was her fault. And it was. After about 3 quests she forgave Annabeth and they became friends again. Piper is mostly back to normal but now every time someone mentions Percy she may have some flash backs."

"Leo and Percy weren't that close but at least the were like best friends. After Percy left Leo became more involved in his work. One time he disappeared for a week and when he came back he had this girl with him. Her name is Calypso and they are now dating for 3 years and a half. Calypso used to live in a cursed island and Leo was able to rescue her with a invention he found in his quest with Percy. Calypso and Percy also meet when he was 15, she used to think that it was love but now she realized that he was like a brother to her. The gods sent her back after a bit though, and lets just day that Leo was crushed. Leo still misses Percy."

"Jason and Percy used to be like brothers. After Percy left Jason was broken. Thank the gods he had Piper, or else only Tartarus would have known what would happen. He became co-predator (A/N I don't know how to spell the name of the Roman leader.) with this girl named Reyna and his girlfriend Piper. So now he's trying to replace Percy, even thought he doesn't want to, but that's too much for just seven people."

"Frank and Percy used to be like brothers as well. Percy was like his older brother and when Percy left Frank was just lost. Now he and Hazel and together and he's doing better but things are different."

Finally Nico looked at me like he was finished.

But there was one person that he didn't talk about.

One person that he barely even mentioned.

The one person that I was worried the most about.

The one person who seemed to have changed the most.

"What about you?" I  asked him.

He looked at me like I was crazy.

"What about me?" He asked looking confused.

"Did you change?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"No." He says.

"The real answer." Bianca asks, finally she joins the conversation.

" Me and Reyna are dating now. She has helped throw a lot of this. Percy was like my  older brother. After the second war I finally came out of my shell. And now that shell is back to the people that I don't know very well. It's a miracle that I am even talking to you guys like this right now. I just don't know the real reason about why he left. Sure I know it was because of Annabeth but what else is there to this story. Annabeth cheating on him should not have driven him over the edge. Plus Poseidon has been acting really weird. The gods know something that us campers don't I have no idea what that is. But..." He trailed off in the end like he was thinking about something.

"Have you ever thought about Poseidon disowning Percy?" Bianca asked.

"I have." Nico said, "But then I thought about how hard he is taking this."

"Maybe you should ask the gods." I suggested kindly.

"I have." He tells us.

"So..." He trails off.

"So what?" I ask with a confused tone. Not being mean at all.

"So, have you ever met Percy?" Nico asks us.

Immediately both of them look at me.

The next words that left my mouth I had no control over.

The next words were the words that changed everything.

The words that I regret but I would never change.

"No."

okay, haven't been on here in a while but when I first wrote this nico wasn't out in any of the books yet and he hadn't even met reyna, think it was right when mark of athena came out but I'm not sure. he's gay, I ship him and will 100%. no harm was meant and I hope you guys can see and understand that. okay, love y'all and sorry for all the typos and grammar errors throughout this whole thing, I was a kid when I wrote it so yeah...