Camp Half-Hell

“No” I answer, “I am him.” 

“What” Nico asks.

Tears of joy were shining in his black eyes. His eyes looked lighter now. Like they were happier.

I took off my hood and my mask to show him my face.

“I am him.” I repeat myself, a smile on my face.

Nico came over to me slowly and hugged me.

“Percy where in Olympus have you been.” Nico asks me when we pull away from the hug.

“In the planet of Chaos, Nico, it’s awesome there.” I tell him.

“ I have missed you so much Percy. Everyone has.” 

“Well everyone abandoned me Nico. I thought you hated when I left so...” My voice trailed off in the end.

“I would never hate you Percy.” He said.

“Please call me Omega when we are around the others. I’m only going to tell them who I am on the third day at Camp Half-Hell.”

“Camp Half-Hell?” Nico asks looking hurt.

This is one of the few times that I have seen him emotionally hurt.

“Yes, that’s what we call that cursed camp now.” Bianca says.

“Wait if you are Percy,” He says to me, “Who are you?” He asks looking at Bianca.

She sticks out her hand for him to shake.

“I’m Bianca Di Angelo, nut you can call me your older sister.” She says finally taking her hood off.

Nico got teary eyed when he saw Bianca. I don’t blame him, he thought his older sister was dead and now he gets the news that she has been alive ever since the day she died.

Nico took the hand that Bianca had offered her and pulled his into a bone crushing hug.

“Sister!” He yelled with happiness in his voice.

“You must call me Angel around others little brother. I will reveal myself along with Percy and the others.” She explains, finally releasing Nico from the hug.

“Yes, sister.”
“Come on. The others must be waiting for us.” I say.

The walk back to the throne room was silent. It wasn’t an awkward silence but a rather peaceful silence. You could tell that everything we just told Nico was finally sinking in.

As we arrived in the throne room I opened the door and explained our talk to the other.

“So, I guess we should introduce ourselves.” Luke said.

“Yes please.”
Everyone took off their hood and said their names along with their code names.

“Before I announce something to you, Nico, You have to promise not to kill me and let me finish talking. Okay?” I said from my spot next to Zoe.

“Alright.” He said calmly.

“So you know how Bianca and Zoe used to be maidens?” I ask.

“Yeah.” he said.

“Well once they died that oath was broken.” I explain.

“I can tell.” He said motioning to my arm that was wrapped around Zoe’s waist.

Everyone started laughing except for me and Zoe. We just stood there shaking our heads.

“Well, Bianca’s oath was also broken.” 

Everyone’s eyes widen, except for Nico’s he just stood there clueless, widen once they realize what I’m going to say.

“Okay.” He says.

“What I’m trying to say is that...” My voice trails off and I go into deep thought as I try to figure out how to explain this. “What I’m trying to say is that Luke and Bianca may kinda be dating.”
“They what?!?” Nico exclaims.

“I said kinda.” I defend myself.

“Bianca Di Angelo how long were you planing on keeping this away from me?!?” He asks.

“As long as I could.” Bianca says.

“But of course Percy just had to tell you.” Bianca says glaring at me.

“It’s okay I’m not mad at you.” Nico says, sensing his sister’s worry.

“Yay!” Both her and Luke cheer.

“That was revenge for earlier.” I say referring to when Luke humiliated me and Bianca before Chaos came and started the meeting. 

“Sorry to interrupt,” Zeus says sticking his head in to the throne room, “But we must get going if we want to make it to Camp Half-Blood.” He says.

“Alright.” Sugar says and we all nod in agreement.

We exit the throne room and join the gods.

“You ready?” Hades asks us.

We all nod.

He snaps his fingers and we shadow travel to Half-Blood hill.

I hear a horn go off twice and hundred of demigods wearing shirts with both orange and purple on them come running our way.

Me and my army are a few feet behind Nico and the gods.

“Welcome back to Camp Half-Hell.” I say, everyone in my army hears me but the gods and Nico are completely oblivious to what I said.

It sucks to be back.

But what can I say?

I know:

Life is like a straw; it sucks.

Let the drama begin. O_o