And So It Ends

The camp was in a frenzy.

It’s been a whole week since the incidents happened. And the camp is in complete chaos, and not the good kind. It’s the type of chaos that you makes The Void look like an amusement park; campers are going on quests; hope is being lost; and two of the camp’s best warrior are either missing or in deep slumber.

And it all happened because of one selfish person. That’s not even the worst part though. Oh gods no, the worst part is that the warriors of Chaos are refusing to help with the war until Zoe, one of the wounded warriors, is awoken from her sleeping state. 

And what is left of the chosen seven are also refusing to fight. Claiming they wouldn’t until they got Piper back.

As you may have noticed this is one big circle; a cycle that won’t be broken until one of the two groups decides that they’ll be the bigger people and give the other what they want. Either the way to wake Zoe up or Piper.

Unfortunately it’s not that easy, in fact it’s anything but.

____________________________________________ 

Piper was terrified.

“Let me go!” Piper screeched as the familiar figure walked towards her.

This has been happening for a few days now, Piper wasn’t sure how many, though, since there weren’t any windows in the room that she was staying in. It’s like a routine, every day three times a day he will go down there and ask her the same question that he always does and every day Piper will answer with the same demand.

“I will as soon as you tell me how to wake her up.” He replied, his sea green eyes holding such pain and exhaustion that you would think he was someone else. 

But thats the thing; he wasn’t someone else. He was the same boy that everyone was searching for, he was still the boy that saved Olympus not only once but twice, he was the boy that she fought side by side with. Or at least a shell of that boy.

“Never!” Piper says, “You kidnapped me; I’ll never help you.” 

The boy sighs before shaking his head and exiting the room. He was beginning to get tired of the girl whom was once like a sister to him. She’s over reacting, he though to himself, If she tells me how to wake Zo-Zo up then I’ll release her. Gods, is that really so complicated.

With one last, exhausted, sigh the made his way up the stairs which led to his cabin, making sure to close the metal door behind him once he had reached the top. 

They couldn’t let anyone know that they had Piper, now could they?

___________________________________________

Jason was devastated.

He had lost the only person that he could truly trust in the middle of this chaos.

“We’ll find her.” Leo assured him, “We have a lot of campers going on quests and even the gods are helping out. 

“Doubtful.” Jason replied bluntly.

And it really was. No matter how many times people assured him that ‘everything will be okay’ and that ‘we’ll find her soon’ he would still doubt their words. His optimistic side was taken away from him the exact same moment that Piper was. And now he had lost the only two things that kept him sane during the war.

____________________________________________

He was lying.

From the moment that the war had been announced he had faked being surprised. That was the moment when this whole string of lies began.

“Are you sure that she won’t tell?” Gaea asked once more. 

“Yes, my lady. I told her that it’ll get Annabeth and Percy back together.” He answered from his kneeling position.

“Good, good.” Kronos said, “And you know why we are doing this?”

“Because, even if they don’t know it, those two girls are the only thing that is keeping them from ripping each other’s throats out. If anyone messes with them, even more than they have already been messed with, then a war between the two groups will arise.”

“Correct.” Gaea praised, staring down at the boy from her throne of dirt, “You may leave now.”  

The boy stood up from his kneeling position, his hood moving slightly so it showed his horns that are still growing. Just as he was about to open the door he heard the ever so familiar voice call out from the other side of the room,

“I hope you know that you will be greatly rewarded for this; you will finaly get the reconision that you deserve. You’re services are much appreciated, Grover.” Gaea spoke, her voice sickly sweet.

“Thank you, my lady.”

____________________________________________

As much as I regret to inform you this I must tell you; it is the end for now. But fear not, for there is another story to be told. The story of how two girls managed to keep the fine balance of peace and conflict between two group of people without even knowing it. The story of the warriors of Chaos has now come to an end. But the story of these two girls has just begun, for they are The Angels of Harmony.

So this is the end of "The Army of Chaos". But there is a sequel up and it's called "The Angels of Harmony". So, that's it. Thanks for reading.