Information

Hey guys hope you are enjoying the fanfic, so just wanted to say that my sis is writing a new fan fiction if you guys want to check it out it’s called ‘Ugh I love you’ She only wrote two chapters but I think it’s great. Comment what you think. O_o

Zoe’s P.O.V

“Alright... Thanks Lord Chaos... Yeah... We will... Bye.” Silena spoke out loud while MMing Lord Chaos.

It’s been 3 hours since our little meeting and we already had Lord Chaos send training dummies to our rooms. So you could say we have everything under control and going as planned.

“What did he say?” Bianca asks eagerly.

“Just told us to be careful and not to do anything too crazy.” Silena says, “Oh, and something about not killing anyone.” She adds casually, which makes us all burst into a giggling fit.

“Yeah. ‘Cause we totally kill people every day.” I joke, making them laugh even more.

“Any way back to business.” Bianca, “After lunch we’ll come back here and train until dinner, after we’ll get a nice long nights sleeps, and tomorrow is the day where the plan actually goes into action. So, we gotta make sure we are well rested. And just to make sure everyone has picked someone to fight, right?” She asks.

“Yep. I’m going to battle Travis.” Silena says.

“I’m going to fight Connor.” Bianca replies. “Zoe?”

“Annabeth.”

Annabeth’s P.O.V

“So how did it go?” I ask Hazel.

We were all sitting on the bunks on her and Nico’s cabin. By all I mean Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Nico, Reyna, and I.

“Good.” She states simply from Frank’s lap.

“Details.” Piper urges.

“What do you mean?” Hazels asks playing dumb.

“You can’t just go over to the warriors of Chaos, eat dinner with them, talk to them in their cabin, come back alive, and tell us things were just good.” Reyna says with a weird expression on her face.

“I can, and I did.” Hazel says with a daring look in her eyes.

“Come on Haz.” Piper says encouragingly, “You can tell us.”

“Well...” She says trailing off.

“Yeah.” I say impatiently.

“I promised I wouldn’t tell.” She says childishly.

“What is this kindergarden?” Jason jokes receiving a couple of half hearted laughs from us.

“I can only tell you guys one thing.” She says.

“And that is?” Nico asks from beside Reyna.

“I found out their identities.” She says shyly.

“You what!” Reyna exclaims. “How?”

“We traded information.” She says smartly.

“What kind of information?” Piper asks.

“The type of information that you don’t have.” Hazel replies mysteriously.

“Not even me?” I ask.

“Not even you.” Hazel confirms.

“Must be some pretty special information if a daughter of Athena doesn’t know it.” Frank comments.

“Oh, trust me; it is.”

“So what is it?” Reyna asks.

“Nico you have been awfully quiet today.” Hazel says out of the blue.

“Don’t change the subject Hazel.” Jason says.

“But it’s true.” Hazel insists. “She’s right you have been quiet.” Reyna agrees looking at Nico, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, just thinking.” Nico replies, speaking up for the first time in a while.

“About?” I ask, being the curious daughter of wisdom that I am.

“Stuff.” He states simply.

“Well, duh. But what type of stuff.” Frank asks.

“The warriors.” He says.

“What about them?” Hazel asks her brother.

“I know their identities, too.” He says.

Silence is the only thing that responded. All of us were shocked. Our mouth were hanging open as we stared wide eyed at the children of the underworld. They held important information that anyone in this camp would kill for. But there was only one thing on my mind. Why them?

Children of the Lord of the Dead were usually one of the last ones to know about things, normally the children of Athena, Apollo, Poseidon, Zeus, and Ares were the ones that knew things before the others.

So why were things different this time?

Was it something to do with their father?

Is he helping them find out this important information?

Was he helping the warriors?

Are Nico and Hazel helping the warriors?

But most importantly there was one question that stood out amongst all of of these other thoughts. There was one question that couldn’t wait to be answered. One question that I can’t allow to be unanswered. One question that sent a shiver down my spine every time I thought about it.

‘Who are the warriors of Chaos?’

So hope you enjoyed! And remember to read ‘Ugh I Love You’. Oh, and please comment what you guys think about that fanfic.