Chapter 7

Kayden couldn't believe Miracle had literally come up with a childish contract for their marriage. He didn't know whether to laugh or to cry. Laugh on the terms and rules of the contract, cry for being stuck in a situation where it was do or die. He wanted to sign the contract to prove her that he could live with her in any condition, and then there was this another part of him that didn't want to give up his luxuries and relaxed lifestyle just for the sake of marriage. 

                 "So, what you are saying is, if I sign this stuff you will marry me?" Kayden asked assessing her challenging stance and sharp eyes.

                       "That's what the contract says Kayden. If you don't want to sign it then don't force yourself. We can find another way to our parents." 

                        "Tell them what?"

                "That we don't want to get married and it was all a big misunderstanding, which is now sorted out and that we are ready to move on with our lives." A small smirk was constantly lingering her delectable lips as she talked about ending the engagement, infuriating Kayden even more. It was like she was playing push and pull. On one hand she puts forth a stupid contract, and on the other hand if he didn't sign it she would go ahead and break the marriage without any thought.

                            "I need time to think this through Miracle." Kayden said with a defeated sigh.

                        "Fine. you have next 48 hours to think it through. Think nice and good Kayden. You shouldn't have in regrets later on. Anyways, I should get going now. See you later,Kay." Miracle said as she placed a chaste kiss on his cheek and flew out of the door, literally. And not to forget that little winking incident that she purposely made sure seemed super naughty. 

                          That woman was definitely bi-polar. Her mood swings were extreme. One second she'd be laughing and next thing you know she is at your throat, choking the life out of you. But Kayden knew he couldn't say or do anything about it, since she partially took it from him.

                       It wasn't even afternoon and she had left him mentally and physically exhausted. He didn't know whether he was sign the contract or not. But he definitely knew he had to use his brain now more than ever. That was only way he could get out of this situation.

                                            It was a bright sunny day. A perfect day for Miracle to forget about all the drama and madness going on in her life and concentrate on writing. She hadn't written anything since the last time Hazel and Michael interrupted her during the climax. And that was approximately two or three months ago. It was the best way to get her mind off those troubling things. A bottle of chilled soft drink, her laptop and peaceful silence, was all she needed and all she had right now.

                           She was about to start writing as ideas popped into her mind, when a sudden banging on her door was heard. Miracle rushed to the door, tumbling and tripping halfway as usual. She opened the door so forcefully that the person standing on the other side, who was about to bang it again, came crashing down on her. The person sure was hefty. She felt the weight of the person crushing as both of them struggled to get up. Sure enough, it was the almighty Kayden who had tumbled on to her. She got up along with him as they dusted themselves.

                      "Kayden, what the hell are you doing here?", Miracle asked, frowning at his cheerful expression, when she noticed luggage at his side. "And what is that?", she asked again pointing at the three boxes and two bags.

                                "Well, what do you think I am doing? I am moving in with you." Kayden said with a blinding smile. He moved inside carrying a few boxes and motioned her to carry the remaining. 

                        "Well, why are you moving in?"

                 "What do you mean? Didn't your contract state that I am supposed to move in with you?"

               "Does that mean you signed it?" Miracle's eyes went wide like headlights and her face paled at the realization that she will have to stay in the same house as him. The main reason behind putting forth such stupid conditions was because she knew Kayden would never agree to it. But this was a complete 180 degree change. She didn't know what to do. She wasn't ready. Everything was going so fast. 

                                      Well, talk about falling for your own trap!

                        He may seem sadistic right now, but he just couldn't hide his enjoyment as he saw Miracle's face turn white from panic. If she knew how to challenge his thinking ability, he knew exactly how to make her feel uncomfortable. She was looking anywhere but him and mumbling incoherent stuff while dramatically moving her hands here and there. It was a funny sight to watch her become a nervous wreck in front of him. Her usually calm demeanour was nowhere to be seen.

                         "Shall we move my stuff to our bedroom?" 

                   "Y-Your stuff? O-O-Our bedroom?" Miracle stuttered sub-consciously, watching Kayden nod his head like an overly excited baby. "Why do want to move your stuff to my-" Kayden cut her off by placing his index finger on her lips effectively shutting her up.

                    "Tsk Tsk baby. It's our bedroom now. Since we will be soon getting married, we need to get used to each other, don't we? So lets do that, yeah? Lets be comfortable around each other and live happily ever after. And we our supposed to meet my parents and my in-laws today. Or rather they are coming here to greet us. We need to wind up these stuffs fast and start the preparations for welcoming them. Don't slack around now, come on!" 

                                 Why do I feel like my doom has come? Is this the end for me? Oh no! I don't want die!

                          "Make it quick, baby. We don't have much time left." Kayden yelled from the room.

                      "Y-Yes. I'll prepare the food while you arrange your t-things." She was out of her mind to have just agreed to let him put his things in her bedroom, or rather their bedroom. Hopefully he doesn't go through her stuff, not like she had anything to hide from him, except a very cheesy high-school diary which was filled with her heart-felt love for him. 

                              God bless my poor soul. I leave everything in your hands, oh Lord. Save me today and please make sure dad doesn't kill Kayden.

***********************************************************

A/N: OKAY! SO THE BATTLE OF WITS HAS BEGUN!

         THE CHAPTER MIGHT BE A BIT SUCKY, BUT I AM SAVING ALL THE FUN FOR THE INTERACTION OF THESE TWO FAMILIES. 

KAYDEN IS GOING WAY TOO FAST, ISN'T HE? I JUST HOPE MIRACLE DOESN'T KILL HIM IN THE END :'D 

OH GOD LOOK AT ME COMMENTING ABOUT MY OWN WRITING :D 

ANYWAYS I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REVIEWS!! AND CHECK OUT THE SONG AT THE SIDE!! I JUST LOVE IT :D

ENJOY READING...

LOVE TRISH ♡☆♡