Chapter 13

Miracle couldn't sleep. The notes were bugging her. Why would anyone want to stalk her? She was just a regular author who wrote stories and books. There was nothing special about her, except for the surname Mars attached to her name, which was soon going to be changed into King. So why would anyone even think of stalking her?

                         Miracle sighed and turned to look at Kayden. He was sound asleep, facing away from her. Never had she even dreamed of sleeping next to Kayden, forget about marrying him. He was like her own happy land, beautiful, yet unattainable. He had said he loved her back. And for the first time she had seen him being so sincere about anything else other than business. Like every man in her and his family, Kayden too had stepped into the corporate world at a very young age. He was taught to be loyal towards his work and give his 100% no matter what.

                                  But that was only thing that bothered Miracle the most. She wanted Kayden to spend time with her and not his office. She refused to be a wife who waited for her husband to come back by 5, but who came back at 8. No, she declined to be that sort of  a wife. She wanted her husband to have dinner with her everyday. Sometimes go late to the office just because he wanted to spend more time with his wife. She wanted some who loved her more than their work. She had heard her mother complaining about how her dad had abandoned her during the crucial months of her pregnancy, just because of work stress. Though they had patched up later on, but even today her mother gets upset when that talk is brought up.

                        Speaking of her mother, tomorrow they had to go shopping for the wedding. Kayden and Miracle had finally decided to get married within the next three weeks. However, Miracle had completely forgotten to inform her mother about. She was going to get a good firing from her tomorrow.

                          She just hoped that there would not be any more problems. And other than that the only thing she worried about was Kayden. If Kayden had not noticed, he was the main target in all of the drama. The stalker wanted Kayden out of the way. Whereas Miracle was completely safe. The stalker couldn't even touch a small piece of her hair, but he could cause major damage to Kayden. Miracle needed to have a talk with his security team secretly, without even Kayden knowing about it. If Kayden had stepped up to protect her, it was her duty  to watch his back. She was exactly going to do that. She just had bad feeling that this stalker was going to stab Kayden in the back.

                               Whoever is out there to hurt Kayden has to first go through me. Which I can assure, won't be an easy task. 

                     And with that last thought, Miracle had fallen into a dreamless sleep.

                                "Good Morning, Sleepy head." Kayden whispered placing small kisses on Miracle's neck. Miracle just groaned and caught hold of his lips in a tight grip, effectively silencing him as she continued to sleep. After five minutes of more relaxing, she let go of him and sat up. 

                                   Kayden left out a sigh of relief and laid there, panting. "Why would you do that?"

                                   "Because you won't let me sleep. Now, pass me my phone. I need to call mom and tell her about the wedding and the shopping." She said while yawning, as Kayden quietly passed her the phone. Miracle quickly dialed her mom's number.

                                 "Hey mom. Good morning. Can you come over today?"

                               "Good morning, princess. Sure, why not? But what for?"

                             "Mom, I am getting married in three weeks. I need your help." Miracle said monotonously.

                                      "WHAT?" Her mother exclaimed and she faintly heard her father ask if he needed to come here and kick Kayden's ass. Miracle chuckled at her father's protectiveness. 

                                      "MIRACLE! WHAT AM I HEARING? IS THIS TRUE? IS HE FORCING YOU TO GET MARRIED? TELL ME, HONEY! DO I NEED TO COME AND KILL HIM?" 

                               "No dad, relax. No one is forcing me to do anything. We just decided to not wait any longer. As you guys said last time. None of us is getting any younger. So yeah, just for that reason."

                                  "Holly, your daughter thinks I am getting old. Tell her, how I can still get any girl that I want." And then again they were talking among themselves. Mostly her mother threatening him about leaving him if he ever even thought of any other woman.

                              "I don't think they are going to stop any time soon. May be you should just hang up." Kayden said with a smile on his face as he heard both of them fighting lovingly. Miracle nodded and pecked him on the lips and hung up the phone. She just left a message to her mom about the timing and climbed up on Kayden's lap.

                            "Kay, do you think we'll be like my mom and dad when we get older?"

                          "May be, may be not. What do you think?" Kayden asked nuzzling his in her neck as she played with his hair. 

                           "I think we'll be crazier than them. May be we won't even spare our children."

                           "Ooooh! So, you have already started planning about children and all, eh?" Kayden asked, getting back to his usual perverted self. 

                         "Kayden! Seriously, I-" She was cut off by a stone breaking through the glass of her window. Again with a paper wrapped around it. Miracle got out of kayden's lap and picked up the stone, unwrapping the paper from it. She looked at Kayden, as if asking for his approval. Kayden just nodded and told her to read it out loud.

                               "Miracle. Mine. Only MINE."  

                          "Who do you think is doing this, baby?" A worried look taking it's place on his face. 

                        "Remember last time I told you, that I think my stalker is a werewolf or a vampire?" Kayden nodded his head warily at her question and urged her spill out what she was thinking about.

                          "Well now, I think it is someone from the  Shakespeare era. May be he was teleported over here and he thought I looked like his long lost wife or something.Kay, what are you doing?" By the time her imagine was finished, Kayden had busied himself in banging his head against the pillow. 

                             What am I going to do of this woman and her overly active imagination?

**************************************************************************************

A/N: OKAY SO HERE GOES ANOTHER CHAPTER.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MIRACLE'S AWESOME SENSE OF IMAGINING EVEN MORE FREAKISHLY AWESOME THINGS?

WHO DO YOU THINK IS AT MORE RISK? MIRACLE OR KAYDEN?

DON'T FORGET TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

ENJOY READING

LOVE TRISH