2

KING POV

Sitting in the court. I turned around looking at Diamond, Ghost , Johnny and my cousin Trell.

" You one stupid mf.. you better pray.. you better fucking pray " I pointed at Trell.

Seeing the Judge approach we all stood until she told us to be seated.

" Alright Mr. James you are accused of 
Robbery in the first degree.. and possession of marijuana under an ounce .. K Counselors? "

The prosecutor stood and cleared his throat. " Yes your honor we have a witness that Mr. James was seen with the victim moments before he was Robbed and shot.

" YOUR HONOR, just because my client was seen with this victim before getting robbed, doesn't mean he had anything to do with it.. it couldve happen just SECONDS after my client was there and lastly the weapon found has no finer prints on it.. so I find this very ridiculous! " My lawyer Gary spoked then taking a seat.

" YOUR honor we-... " The other lawyer started to speak.

" I heard enough. And Mr. Hilton I totally agreed with you, a weapon with no prints on it? seriously we all know better.. the robbery is out but I can't let you off the hook with the possession of marjuana cause then I'll will have to let every human being that walk through the court off... 60 days max in the county jail Mr. James.. "

Thinking I was going to walk out that court room today, I sighed. I was grateful though that shit couldve been worse! 2 months wasn't nothing I would be out in a month. And when I get out my cousin Trell was in for a rude awakening.

Ghost POV

Unlocking the front door to my house. The smell of fried chicken hit my nose. Walking tors the kitchen I heard a familiar voice I was happy to hear.

" You hungry Daddy? " she smirk. Looking at her up and down I instantly licked my lips. She had on nothing but red thong.

" Thought you was mad at daddy? "

She sucked her teeth. " I am but this kitty ain't... just hurry and eat and come eat some more " she walked up the stairs heading tors my bedroom .

Woken out of my sleep, I grab my phone and slide answer.

" Yo bruh get your ass up, Money to be made! " Johnny chucked.

" What time is it a nigga over slept " I chuckled, glancing at this bitch in my bed.

" MIDNIGHT, Get your ass over here"

" On the way " I said hanging up the phone.

" Who was that, one of your hoes huh.. " she twirled around in the bed rubbing my chess.

" Erica not tonight I dont feel like aruging " I said with annoyance in my voice. Erica was my Ex girlfriend she was the only girl I ever got in a relationship with. We still fuck around from time to time but it just be sex nothing more.

Pulling up to Johnny house. I finished rolling up a blunt before getting out the car and heading inside. I knocked 4 times before somebody finally came to the door. I'm curse this niggas John out he know it's cold asf

Before I started to open my mouth. A short girl swung the door open looking at me with a mug on her face. Damn she look familiar as fuck.

Staring at her trying to figure out where I know or seen her from she cleared her throat.

" Wassup what you want " she asked with an obviously attitude.

" Oh excuse me shorty where Johnny at "