3

Diamond POV

Checking the time it was going on 11pm. This nigga really ain't call me all day. Just when I started to throw a tantrum my phone rang.

" You have a collect call fro-... "

" I ACCEPT " I quickly spoke.

" I'm sorry baby, I been sleep all day I woke up and realize it was late as fuck.. "

Sighing into the phone. " I can't wait till you get out.. I miss you babe "

" I miss you baby girl, The countdown is real just keep holding it down for a nigga and I promise I got you when I'm out. "

We spoke until the 15 mintues was up and said our goodnight to each other. Every since that night King was arrested in waffle house. We been keeping in touch, a little bit too in touch. No, we not in a relationship right now but that's baeee. Every week I'll go throw a couple hundreds on his books so he'll be straight and every weekend I go visit him. I learned alot about him since he been locked up he opened up to me about his personal life since he was a kid until now and it wasn't so pretty unlike my childhood.

Entering the building at Jackson High you can tell by the look on my face I want in no mood. I hated this childish ass school with a passion. Glady Graudtion day was 6 months and I couldn't wait to walk across that stage and say fuck everybody at this damn school!

" Hey bitch! " Honesty sat down at the lunchroom table with a bag of Chick-Fil-A.

" You better have got me something! I'm hungry ass hell too! "

" Um noo.. I had to wake up early as fuck just so I won't be late! "

I pouted. " Pleasee... "

Honesty looked at me like she was thinking about. Her stingy ass never like sharing anything specially food.

" Here bitch you can have some " She spat handing me some hasbrowns and a chicken biscuit. Smiling hard as hell I blew her a kiss.

" So happy we got a whole week off away from this bullshit " she said referring to this school.

" I forgot oh yeah we do, So what we gone do for thanksgiving.. who cooking? " I raised my eyebrows.

" Girl you know my situation and you know how I feel when holidays like this come up... "

Me and Honesty both was really in holidays mood just cause of the fact we only had each other. My parents always out of country and shit on business I probably only see them once a month.

" Johnny just told me this morning that my dad ordered the guys to go on a trip to Mexico for a couple days " Honesty said brushing down her hair and putting on lip gloss.

" BITCH MEXICO I WANNAA GO! YOU KNOW how lit that shit sound " I jumped up excitedly in my seat.

" I don't not wanna be around they annoying ass. "

" We can get our own room and shit, HELLO "

" Well I'll see what Johnny said, I do want to get out of the A " We nodded in agreement. I just wish my baby was here! Countdown is real though.

Honesty POV

Pulling into my driveway I rolled my eyes at the sight of all these damn cars parked in front of my house. I decided to tell Johnny that me and Diamond going on the trip Mexico and he better not say no cause ima buss him in his face.

" Wassup " I greeted everybody. Not seeing Johnny around I went straight into the kitchen to grab some to eat.

" So you don't come speak to me personally?? " I turned around and seen it was Ghost talking to me.

Rolling my eyes. " Hey Ghost how you doing?! " I spoke in my sarcastic tone.

" I'm tired of you getting smart with me now do I have to put this thing on you?! " He moved closer to me licking his lips. I could tell by the smell and look in his eyes he was high as fuck. I cant take niggas serious when they high. I started to bust out laughing.

" What the fuck is so heehee in here " Johnny said eyeing me and Ghost down as he notice how close he was to me.

" Shut up, John me and Diamond got the whole week off school next week I-... "

" So " he spoked interrupting me. I guess he knew what I was about to say but if he didn't want me to go he should've never said shit about it to me this morning.

I cleared my throat. " We going to mexico too so when we leaving " I rolled my neck at him. Looking at the expression on his face I was just waiting for him to say we wasn't.

" Man IGHT we going on business b you hear me I don't want you and Diamond nowhere around me with y'all aggy ass. " He shooked his head. He know he couldn't say no cause as soon as Daddy called me I would've told on him that he been keeping me hostage in this house.

Johnny walked out the kitchen leaving me and Ghost there looking lost. He stood against the fridge just staring at me up and down.

" You a fucking weirdo what you want ? Quit looking at me " I snapped.

He licked his lips before he spoke. " Man how old is you? "

Why does it matter to him. " I'm 17 I'll be 18 in 3 months, Why? "

" Cause I want you " he said not beating around the bush.

My body started to heat up on the inside here I am standing in front of a fine ass grown man and he chasing my little young ass. I was flatter really I get hella attention from thousands of niggas each day but this was just a different feeling for me.

" Quit playing, you don't even know me " I crossed my arms.

" I wanna know you, if you let me do that , and you let me handle your brother. " He said.

I chuckled to myself and finally came back to my sense. I figure these Atlanta niggas out I know excalty how they move this nigga just wanna fuck and I was never and not gone ever be that type of bitch.

" Look.. " I giggled. " I'm not that girl, far from it trust me "

" What you mean, what girl? " he sucked his teeth.

" You just wanna fuck "

His eyes widened and he shook his head. " Nah shorty, I know your dad and brother I won't even do you like that if so I wouldn't even be trying to get with you right now if all I wanted to do was fuck you "

Without saying a word. I started to walk out of the kitchen until he grab me and pulled me chest to chest.

" Look I'm not that nigga, you beautiful as fuck do you know that? I just want to get to know you " he whispered breathing heavily down my neck. This niggas breath was so cool and felt so good on my skin, I honestly wanted to tongue kiss his ass down right now.

" K..." was all that came out my mouth.

He chuckled. " Alright ma, I'm going to Mexico too so we can start there, I'm bout to go though "

" Alright " I waved him off then ran to my bedroom to call Diamond and tell her about this shit. I'm not about to lie I wanted his fine ass too, but I have to be caution when it comes to niggas like him.