5

MEXICO😎🔌💸

Honesty POV

After sitting on that long ass plan we were finally in mexicooo! Me and Diamond had so much planned for the week.

" This shit is BEAUTIFUL " Diamond yelled out of the all black SVU truck we rented.

" Aye we dropping y'all off to the house and we gone " Johnny said speaking to me from the rear view mirror. I nodded my heads and countined typing on my phone and I felt eyes starring me down. I looked over and it was Ghost.

" What? " I spoke low enough just so he can hear me.

" Nun you look beautiful " he said.

" Thank you, you look-... " I started to say then I thought about it nah I dont want this nigga to start feeling his self.

He was sitting next to me looking too good he was wearing Gucci shades with no shirt and some cut up shorts and some Jordan 12's. Let me not forget the way he had his hair in 2 braids lordddd this nigga was looking so daddyish.

We was finally arriving at the house on the beach we rented for the week and it was so beautiful we were staying in a mini mansion! Me and Diamond had our own side of the house though and the whole side of it was decorated with pink furniture. I was ready to TURN UP!!

After we all got settled in Johnny came to our side of the house

" Yo sis we about to head out will be back in a few hours " He informed me. Nodding my head I went back to what I was doing.

" This bathing suit look like it's going to be small on me " I frowned hopping I was able to fit it.

" Girl you just getting thick " Diamond said as she was coming out the shower. " Just try it on and see how it look "

After putting the two piece on I stared in the mirror with a smirk on my face.

" Oh shittt look at my fine ass bestfriend, all the Mexicans dick gone be jumping out they pants! " Diamond boosted my head up checking me out.

" Ooouu don't tell me that " I said flipping my hair.