7

GHOST POV

Arriving back at the house. I begged Honesty to chill and watch a movie with me a nigga had to feel all over her tonight she was looking like a whole meal.

" So what you wanna watch? " she asked flipping through Netflix.

" Don't matter " I layed on the bed beside her.

She sucked her teeth and layed by me. Staring straight in her eyes she was just so damn beautiful I was falling in love with everything about her.

Reaching in I smashed my lips into hers just by the way she kissed had a nigga falling in love. I climb on top of her taking off my shirt. I started sucking on her neck leaving some hickeys and went down to her stomach. I unbuckled her pants and pulled then down she snap she her shirt off leaving me staring down her pretty honey toned skin I licked my lips and removed her panties.

" Ghos-.. " she started to say until her whole pussy in my mouth. " Ahhh " she moaned pushing my head down trying run from the pressure.

I grabbed her downs so she couldn't move and started eating the life out of her kitty all you heard in the air was me swallowing the juices.

" Damn " I rubbed on her nipples. She soon started to cum for the second time and I was only 5 minutes into eating her out. I licked all her juices clean before giving it a big wet kiss.

" Damn baby " She let out a deep breath.

" We not done, turn around " She looked at me like I had lost my mind but she did as she was told getting on all fours. I was about to rock her shit.

Slipping my pants off a condom slipped my mind. I sigh remembering I didn't bring any I wasn't planning on this right now but I wasn't about to miss this offer.

Her back was arch just like I fucking love it. I grabbed her waist and starting pounding inside without giving her time to adjust my dick.

" OH MY GOSHHHHH, BAE BAE BAE " she moaned grabbing on the sheets. I was hoping nobody had got back home yet cause her moans filled the whole house.

" Pleasee baby slow down " she cried. I did as she asked pacing back and forth I felt myself bout to cum but I pulled out and turned her over looking at her deep in her eyes.

She smiled and grabbing my face down and started tonguing me down. I slowly entered inside her again putting her legs behind my head I pace back and forth.

" Damn girl " I moaned.

" FUCK! " she moaned scratching up my back. Her moans was so damn sexy he made my pace harder and faster.

" Dadddy... I can't.. take... It... "

I kissed her on her forehead. " You big girl baby take this dick " I commanded her.

After seconds later I released inside her then layed out on the bed. Best pussy I had in a minute I said to myself.

" Come on let's take a shower " I told her.

After spending 30 minutes going another round 2 we both was exhustaed as fuck. I gave her one of my big tee shirts and we both got into bed dozing off.

Looking at the time it was 3 in the morning I woke up to a big banging on my door.

" hold the fuck up!! " I shouted instead of looking through the peep hole I swung the door open only to jawed in my face.

" YO ERICA WHAT THE FUCK " I said trying to stop her hands from connecting with my face.

She pushed me out of her way running deeper into the room. " Nah where that bitch at "

Following behind her I was about to drag this girl up and down the street coming out here with the bullshit. Soon I got sight of her I seen her and Honesty already on the floor going at.

"NAH BITCH GET UP " Honesty yelled kicking Erica in her face while Erica was covering her face in defense.

I ran over and grabbed Honesty only for her to started swinging on me.

" Man chill! " I tried holding her down but she kicked me in my dick so hard I just let her go and went to holding my dick into safety.

" Fuck you nigga " Honesty said then spitting on Erica before grabbing her stuff and leaving out my room.

~~~~

Lmaooo yall I'm not good at sex scenes 😭😂😂😂 I did my best but what you think so far?

Was Erica wrong?

S/N this is just the beginning of all the drama were about to walk into.

#VOTE COMMENT VOTE COMMENT