4

Johnny POV

Tomorrow was the day we were leaving to Mexico. My dad told me just to bring Ghost and another nigga we work with Ty. Ty was a nigga from cali he been working with my dad em since he was a little nigga and I was kid. Now that my dad and mom locked up I'm the head boss here in Atlanta and New York. When I moved down here to Atlanta it was my first time meeting any of my father workers down here, I became real cool with Ghost, Chris and Trell and I got approval from my father that these niggas was loyal and they knew better.

Walking around the mall I pulled out my phone and answer it. It was Chris.

" Yo wassup " I spoke. I haven't spoken to him since he was in court I'm happy that nigga got 2 months instead of couple years.

" Nothing much, I'm holding up. What's been good "

" You know everything good this way. You know when you come home you gone straight so don't even worry about nun I got you bra " I told him. We kept small talk just because I don't trust talking over jail phones. Feds be listening and shit.

After talking about life and shit. We hung up and I went back to shopping. Entering Jimmy Jaz I had to grab these new sneakers that just dropped today.

" Hey I'm Chyna, how may I help you? " A short light skin female stood there smirking looking me up and down. She looked kinda of young but she was working here so I assume she had to be aleast 18.

" Wassup, I just want them new 12s that came out today. " I told her.

" Okay, what size? "

" Size 10 "

" Oh.. BIG BOY huh " she winked at me before heading tors the back to get the sneakers.

Ghost POV

Pulling up to one of our biggest trap house I was greeted by the security guards.

" G what you need? " one of our workers ask while bagging up some dope.

" I need a few pounds bagged up I gotta go see a couple traps before we leave " I told him

" Alright give me about 5 mins " he said.

Nodded okay. I walked down the hall into the office. There was K9, Trell, and our nigga Q.

Taking a seat on the couch I grabbed out a cigar and some weed and started rolling it up.

" Damn my cuz ain't called me yet " Trell stressed running his hands through his hair. We all shook our head.

" Cause that nigga gone fuck you up when he get out " Q said shaking his head.

" Like forreal man how can you be that damn stupid that's why you don't move shit now you careless! " I told Trell.

" Man that man took what was mines and I simply got it back how the hell you call that robbing " he waved us off.

I didn't say anything else to Trell cause he was new at this shit he only got in a couple months ago and he already doing dumb shit, he the reason King in jail right now. Trell is King cousin so it was only right he took that charge instead of snitching of him.

By then everybody had their own blunt rolled and was lighting it up. " I heard y'all was going to Mexico man I wish I could come " Q spoke.

" Yea going to go meet some nigga Miguèl our shit about to be some good dope " I said proudly.

" Who all going " Trell ask.

" Me, John, Ty and you know John sis Honesty and Diamond. "

" Oh I'm coming! My baby mama going to be there? I got tooo! " Trell rubbed his hands.

I knew he wasn't talking about Diamond cause he know that's King girl. " Nigga shut the hell you ain't going nowhere and that's MY baby mama fuck you mean " I assured him.

As high as everybody was already they eyes grew wide as fuck amaze at what I just said.

" Johnny gone fuck you up " K9 laughed.

" And? I'll handle him " I told him simply. Feeling a vibrate on my phone I look down at a text from Erica.

Erica: Well you haven't been home in some days..
Me: Been working, leavin out of country in a few days.
Erica: Come give me some dick before you go!

Sucking my teeth at her text I thought about it before finally given in.

" I'm finna go " I smirk.

" Nigga Honesty don't get out of school right now " K9 said glancing at his watch. " Oh you going to give wifely some dick " He laughed talking about Erica. Everyone knew my situation with her being that she lives me all we do is have sex nothing more.

" Erica still at your crib man? nah man you can't have both bitches man you gotta me one " Trell said shaking his head.

" Man shutup! If Johnny come in tell him I'll see in the morning " I left out.

After I made all my traps I was finally walking into the house. Looking around my crib I shooked my head this shit was a mess. There were clothes everywhere, weed and bottles laying around I knew it was Erica and her friends over here thinking my shit some club.

" AYE MAN GET DOWN HERE " I yelled.

Seconds later Erica walks down with a pink robe wrapped up.

" Wassup " she ask giving me a kiss.

" Man what the fuck I told you about cleaning up your mess better yet what I told you about having company over here?! "

" Chill out I'll clean it up damn!... After you dick me down though " She smirked as she started feeling on my dick.

" Nah I ain't giving your ass shit, clean up my damn house I'm going to sleep I gotta flight to catch in the morning. " I told her simply leaving there looking stupid.