Saying Goodbye (For Now)

It's the morning of Miley's grandad's funeral. Miley and Roman had sex last night so let's see where this leads them to now...

Miley's Pov:

I woke up turning feeling something heavy on me so I turned around seeing Romans arm was wrapped around my waist. He was still asleep so I ease his arm off of me and slowly climb out of the bed. I was naked so i went into my bathroom that was connected to my room. I started to turn the water on for the shower. I stepped in and started washing my body then my hair.

Roman woke up and saw that I was missing.  He heard the shower running and slipped out of bed and into the bathroom. He slid into the shower behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "Nice try baby girl," he said kissing my neck.

I jumped and I soon let out a soft  moan "oh my you made me jump" I giggled.

Roman woke up and saw that I was missing.  He heard the shower running and slipped out of bed and into the bathroom. He slid into the shower behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "Nice try baby girl," he said kissing my neck.

I jumped and I soon let out a soft  moan "oh my you made me jump" I giggled.

Roman nuzzled my neck as his hand made its way down to my pussy. He rubbed it gently

I let out another giggle... "Roman.... please stop" I giggle again... "we need to get ready"

Roman pouted  and stopped.  "You owe me big time baby girl," he said and started washing his body.

I finished washing up then I stepped out the shower and wrapped a towel around me and turned around to Roman "what you mean I owe you big time" I said raising an eyebrow.

Roman gets out and dries off then turned to face me as he started to wrap the towel around his waist.  "Look what I woke up with this morning baby girl," he said pointing down.  "Now I either have to wank or deal with it during your grandfather's funeral."

I grinned at him "wank? Over Who?" I said giggling.

Roman's Pov:

I stared at her.  "Over who?! You that's who! You're the only one I would ever wank over baby girl," I said as I walked back into her room to get ready.

"Really?" she asked following me.  I pulled my suit from its protective cover.  "Really. You're the one I love," I said.

Her eyes went wide "You what? She said while she grabbed her black lace bra and panties and her shirt black dressed and put them on the bed.

I pulled on my suit pants then shrugged the white dress shirt on.  "Why are you so surprised about that?" I asked as I buttoned up my shirt and grabbed my black tie
"I love you Miley. I always  have," I said tying my tie around my neck.

Y-you do?" She said as she she dropped her towel and put her black bra and black lace panties on.

I looked at her. "Yes I do," I said.

She put her short black dress on the. Sat on the bed putting on her black heels and strapping them up then she looked up at me "oh... Ok" she said smiling.

That wasn't the reaction I  thought I'd get.  "You seem surprised," I said sitting beside her and putting on my dress shoes.

She kissed my cheek "I love you too Roman" she said smiling at me.

I smiled at that and stood up.  I pulled my hair back into a low bun then spritzed some cologne on.  "You ready baby?" I asked her.

"I will be in a minute I just need to do my make up and hair" She said sitting down at her dresser straightening her hair and doing her make up.

"Ok baby.  I'll go see if the others are up and dressed," I said then walked to the other bedroom.  I knocked on the door.

"Yes we're ready Roman.  Just waiting on you and Miley," he said before I even could get the question out.

"Lets all wait downstairs" Dean said getting up from the bed.

Miley finished doing her hair and make up and began thinking about Roman and the sex they had last night, she bit her bottom lip then walked out her bedroom seeing the guys. "Hey, ready?" She said.

"We've been ready," Skylar  said hugging Miley. "Are you doing OK?" Miley hugged her back and sighed.  "No not really but I'm glad you're here with me," she said taking my hand.

~At The Church For The Funeral~

They all sat in their seats. Roman sat nexts to Miley at the front along with Miley's  family and the girls and guys.

Miley's Pov:

I sat down and the undertakers stared carrying the coffin I'm with his favourites songs and I started to cry.

Roman pulled me to him and let me cry on his shoulder. I could hear Paige and Skylar crying as well

My mom and some other family members said a speech about my grandads life and I cried even more on Romans shoulder.

~After The Funeral, At The Wake At Miley's Parents House~

I was talking to Skylar and Paige and I saw from the corner of my eye that my 3 brothers walking over towards Roman and I got abit worried what they was gonna do or say to him.

Roman's Pov:

I saw three guys walking towards me. I swallowed hard.

"Roman right?" one of the guys asked. "Yes I'm Roman," I said. The second guy looked me over.  "Listen you better treat our baby sister right or you'll answer to us," he said.

Miley was staring over at us looking worried.

"Look guys.....I love your baby sister.  She means everything to me.  I would never ever break her heart for any reason. You can believe that," I said.

Are you even dating my baby sister?" The youngest guy said.

I looked over at Miley. "You bet your ass I am," I said

"Great, just remember to treat her right" he said walking off over to Miley.

"I will. Always," I said smiling.
Miley's brothers walked over to her.

I walked over to Miley and wrapped my arm around her waist. "You got a good one there sis. Don't let him go," her oldest brother said.

Miley looked at him confused "what you talking about?" She said rasing an eyebrow.

"We talked to him.  He's promised never to hurt you. From what we see it's the truth," the second brother said.

She looked at me then back at them shaking her head "Come again?"

The youngest brother laughed. "What we're trying to say sis is.... We approve of Roman," he said. I smirked. "I have been approved!" I said.

"Approved of what? Our friendship?" She said still confused.

I looked at her.  "No..... Our relationship.....? Baby girl have you forgotten what we did last night.....?" I said in a low voice.

She looked at me "that was a heat of a moment thing Roman, we ain't together!" She said angry.

I looked at her. "Oh so that's it huh? All I am is a damn fling to you?! Well if I would've known you were gonna throw me to the wayside like that I never would've done it!" I walked away from her and went outside.

Miley stormed off to her room slamming her bedroom door shut crying.