I Wanna Marry You!

~Nexts Day~

Romans Pov:

I slipped outside to the balcony as Miley slept. I opened the ring box I had in my hand and stared at the ring. It was a beauty. A large heart cut diamond hugged on either side with my and Mileys birthstones(emeralds and sapphires) set in white gold.

I walked back in and slipped the box into the nightstand drawer then I slipped back in bed beside Miley. I kissed her sweet lips. "Good morning beautiful," I said.

She opened her eyes and smiled sleepily. "Mmmm morning handsome," she said after kissing me back.

I watched as she sat up and stretched. She had grabbed my t shirt in the night and slipped it on. Damn she looked better in it than I did!

"You're a little overdressed baby," I teased as I pulled the shirt over her head. "That's better," I said and took a nipple into my mouth and sucked gently.

She threw her head back with a moan. "Ahh Roman baby," she said reaching down and stroking my cock. I laid her down and laid between her legs and started licking her pussy slowly.

Miley moaned and arched her back pressing her pussy closer to my mouth. I licked her a little more then slammed into her fucking her rough and hard and fast the way I knew she loved.

"Ahh damn Roman!!" she cried out moving her hips and driving her nails into my lower back. That turned me on even more and I fucked her harder and faster.

I felt myself about to blow. "Baby I'm gonna cum!" I yelled. "Me too!" she screamed. "Cum for me baby!!" I said and I came harder than ever before filling her to overflowing. She came a few seconds later drenching my cock with her juices.

Seth's POV

"Yeah bro we'll get the next flight out......we wouldn't miss this for the world......all right see ya then," I said then hung up. "Dean! Sky! Paige! Come here!!" I called and all three appeared like magic. "What's up baby?" Paige asked me.

"What's going on?" Dean asked pulling Skylar to him. "That was Roman. He wants us to fly to Hawaii as soon as we possibly can and be there tonight. He's proposing to Miley and he wants us there," I said.

"Aww! That's so romantic doing it in Hawaii!" Skylar said. "Yeah it is. We'd better get a move on if we're leaving today," Paige said and looked up flights to Hawaii. "There's one leaving in 2 hours. Let's be on that plane!" she said and printed out 4 tickets. I made the hotel reservation then all 4 of us packed and left for the airport.

Three hours later we touched down in Hawaii and got our rooms. I texted Roman: "Bro we have arrived. Let us know when to show up at the designated place. Seth."

Miley's Pov:

I was in the bathroom getting ready to go out with Roman. All he would tell me was to dress sexy and to be ready to be surprised. I loved surprises so I went and got in the shower.

I showered and got out and wrapped a towel around me. I went to the closet and took out my new purple and black lace dress. I grabbed the matching bra and panties and pulled them on. I lifted the dress and slid it over my head. It fell onto my body perfectly, accenting each and every curve I had plus a few new ones.

The dress also draped over my bump beautifully. I smiled at my reflection then sat down to do my hair. I decided to place a few random curls here and there.

I pinned my hair up behind my right ear with a black rhinestone barrette then did my makeup.

Roman walked in as I was finishing up. He whistled when he saw me. "Damn baby......you look so so sexy," he said. "Thanks baby," I said as I stood up. He was wearing a dark suit and a red tie. "You look pretty damn sexy yourself," I said as I sprayed some perfume on.

Roman smiled. "Thanks baby,"  he said. "Almost ready?" I nodded and slipped on a pair of black heels and grabbed my black sequined clutch bag. "Let's go," I said smiling.

Roman took my hand and we walked into the restaurant where he had made the reservation. "Oh baby before we get taken to our table can you close your eyes please? I have a surprise and I don't want you seeing it right away," he said. I closed my eyes as he told the hostess his name.

Romans POV

I led Miley to the private tables in back. I guided her in front of me then said, "Ok baby open your eyes." She does and she lets out a squeal as she Skylar and Paige hug. "What are you all doing here?!" she asked.

I allowed everyone to sit except Miley. "Baby I asked them to come. I have something to ask you and I wanted our family," I said, smiling at them, "to witness it."

Miley looked at me in confusion. "What do you wanna ask me?" she asked, and let out a gasp when I got on one knee.

"Miley, you have completed me. My life changed completely when you came into it. My heart had found its home. Baby," I said, opening the ring box, "will you make me the happiest man on Earth and marry me?"

Miley's eyes filled with happy tears. She nodded and said, "Yes Roman baby I'll marry you!" I smiled and slid the ring on her finger as everyone cheered then I kissed her long and slow.

I held her close and placed my hand on her bump. "I love you baby girl. And our baby boy," I said staring into her eyes.

Our life was changing every day. Miley and I were looking ahead to the future and it sure looked bright.