We Belong Together!

We are at home, Kurt has giving us the week off. So I am staying with Roman at his house till we get back on the road.

Romans Pov:

We now have a week off. Thanks to Kurt. So I decide to surprise Miley with a little vacation. Just us. I make all the reservations and print out the plane tickets. Then I go to find her. "Miley!" I called. "Where are you baby?"

"In the living room babe" Miley replied.

I walked into the living room. Miley is sitting on the couch with her notebook and guitar. "Uh oh another song idea?" I asked sitting beside her.

She turned at looked at Me "Yeah..." She said focused on writing her new song.

"Well you have to put it on hold for now baby," I said holding up the plane tickets. "We're leaving for Hawaii tomorrow for a whole week. Just you and me."

Her eyes went wide "oh my.... why is that?" She asked in surprise.

"Because.......we need time alone to work on us. Our relationship....without any distractions," I said, taking the guitar out of her hands and laying it aside.

"But.. there's nothing wrong with our relationship... but I guess we do need time to ourselves" she said looking at him.

"That is what I meant. So we leave tomorrow at 12 noon," I said, "and our private cabin is right on the beach." I kissed her.

She smiled as she kissed me back "great, Can't wait" she said.

I laid her notebook aside and llfted her up into my arms. "Let's have some time now shall we?" I said and carried her upstairs.

She giggled sexually "mmm" she replied.

I carried her into our room and kicked the door shut before setting her on her feet. I cupped her face in my hands and  kissed her passionately as I started undressing her.

She started kissing me back with a moan "mmmm".

I finished undressing her and ran my hands down her sexy body. "Damn I can't keep my hands off of you," I said and undressed myself. I heard Miley moan with longing when she saw my body. I laid her on the bed and started kissing various parts of her body taking my time and moving slowly.

"Ohhh Roman...." She moaned in my ear.

I moaned her name as I eased on top of her. "Ahh Miley baby.....," I said as I slid inside her moving slow and fucking her slow and hard. "Damn I love fucking you," I said increasing my speed a little.

She dug her nails into my back as she moans and began to move her hips moving with him. Arching her back "Ahhh.... god..... damn Roman...!" She moaned.

I started fucking her harder when I felt her nails dig into my back. "Ahh Miley baby! Your nails.......they drive me crazy but in a fucking good way!!!" I yelled as I felt myself about to blow. "I'm gonna cum babygirl!!!"

She felt herself getting close "Ohhh... Roman!!.. I'm gonna cum too!!" She yelled.

"Cum hard for me baby!" I yelled and came hard filling her up. I kept moving until I felt her cum a few minutes later soaking my cock in her juices.

"God damn! Sex is great when your pregnant" she said laughing.

I laughed. "That it is baby. But then again it's always amazing with you," I said pulling out and laying beside her catching my breath.

She nodded "I agree" she said smiling.

I laid my hand on her bump. "Hey lil one it's Daddy I love you and your mommy so much," I said then kissed the bump. She smiled at me "Awe your so sweet and cute" she said.

"Sweet and cute? Damn I thought I was so much more than that," I said and started tickling her. She giggled and tried to push my hands away.

She giggles "ahh Roman... stop..." She said still giggling.

I tickled her some more then stopped with a chuckle. "I love you baby," I said. "I love you too baby" she said back.

I smiled at her looking into her beautiful eyes. I was one lucky son of a bitch to have a woman like her in my life.

~Mean While Back At Dean's House~

Dean's Pov:

I was cooking breakfast for Skylar and I "babe?!" I called her.

"Yeah baby?" she called back.

"Breakfast is nearly ready" I said putting my hands on her waist pulling her close to me.

"Ooh ok. I got me a man who cooks.....I'm a lucky girl," she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Yes you do, I will treat my girl like a queen" I said then began to kiss her.

She kissed me back moaning. I kept kissing her and we was moaning against each other's lips then I pulled back "mmm Damn you always turn me on" I said then winked at her.

She giggled. "That's my job! And you turn me on all the time as well," she said winking back.

"Mmmm baby" i said as i kisses her again squeezing her ass.

"Ooh!" she squealed. "Damn someone's horny!"

"Damn right I am, it's what you do to me baby" i said. I finished cooking then dished our breakfast up and set them on the counter "ready baby" i said sitting down and began eating.

Skylar sat down and started eating. "Yum this is so good!" she said between bites.

"Only the best for my girl" I smiled and kept eating.

"Aww," she said smiling and kept eating. I finished eating then got up to put my plate into a dishwasher "what you wanna do today baby?" I asked her.

She finished eating and sat back. "Whatever you want baby," she said.

I grinned at her and picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist and took her into the living laying her in the couch as I'm kissing her long and slow.

She kissed me back slowly as she pulled me closer to her. I kept kissing her as I started undressing her then myself. I started to spread her legs and started eating her out while my tongue was fucking her sweet wet pussy.

"Ahh damn Dean baby!" she moaned as she arched her back.
I stopped then spread her legs even more a d slide my cock into her and started thrusting her hard and fast moaning her name in her ear "ahh Sky baby!!!" I moaned.

"Ahhh Dean baby!!! Harder!!!" she moaned moving with me. "I'm gonna cum baby!!!" I yelled as I thrusts harder.

"So am I baby!!!!" she screamed
I cummed her filling her up "Ahhh baby!!!!" I yelled.

She came a second later squirting all over me. "Damn......that was....amazing!" she said.