Cute Jc Caylen Short Story Pt 1

Cute Jc Caylen Imagine Pt 1

Your POV:

Imagine you were walking in the mall going to all your favorite stores. You were just walking out of Forever 21 when you bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry." said the stranger giving you his hand to help you up. You look up and your mouth drops.

"You your your Jc Caylen!" You say stuttering and shocked.

"Yes I am, and you are?" He says looking into your bright blue eyes as you look into his gorgeous brown eyes.

"Oh um I'm Y/N." You say (if you don't know Y/N means your name)

"Hey Y/N. Nice to meet you. Again I'm so sorry about bumping into you, maybe I can make it up to you by taking you to the movies? How about tonight at 7:00, what do you say?" He asks you, while helping you pick up all the clothes and bags you dropped.

"Sounds great. Here's my number." You say taking his phone that he handed to you. You punch in the numbers and give it back to him.

"Thanks, so um see you tonight. Bye Y/N." he said kind of nervously.

"Bye." You say waving bye to him. You walk away with your thoughts racing. 'What if he kisses you there, wait why would he kiss you, your just some random girl he bumped into at the mall. But it could happen you never know.' 'Oh what should I wear?' 'When should I start getting ready?'

You kept thinking of different things, but you were pulled out of your thoughts when your phone rang. You were just getting into your car and you sat down and picked it up.

"Hello?" You say

"Hey girl." Said your friend Y/F/N.

"Hey. OMG GUESS WHAT!" You say.

"I don't know, what!" She says. You explain the whole story that happened and you both freaked out. You hung up just as you arrived home when your phone rung again. Before picking it up you looked at the time, 4:00 not that late. You picked up your phone and it was your best friend again.

"Hi again." You say.

"Hi. So is it ok if I come over to your house so I can help you get ready, well you know because you need to look perfect."

"Sure come over when your ready." You say

"I'll be over in 10 minutes, kay bye." She says as she hangs up the phone you head into the shower to wash your hair and body.

Jc's POV:

Ever since I bumped into Y/N in the mall I can't stop thinking about her. She's just so...so I don't know perfect. Her gorgeous long dirty blonde hair falls perfectly on her shoulders. Her lips the perfect shape. Her face......flawless. I decide to call Kian for some advice on what I should wear and etc.

After about 2:45 hours of getting ready I think I looked good for my date type thing with Y/N. I was wearing a sky blue button up with some jeans and one of my snap backs. I also had on my black converse. I went out to my car and began to drive to Y/N's house which she texted me the address to.

Your POV:

You were finally ready for your date with Jc. You were wearing a new muscle tank you got at the mall today which said stay weird and a pair of belched shorts with some black vans. You had your hair slightly curled and you had a smokey eye look for eyeshadow. You were sitting on you couch in the living room when the door bell rang. You opened the door. You saw Jc standing on your porch in a blue button up, jeans, snap back and black converse.

When he looked up and saw you, his jaw dropped.

"Wow Y/N. You look AMAZING!" He said eyeing you head to toe.

"Thanks. You don't look to bad yourself." You said blushing.

"So um, shall we?" He said putting out his hand waiting for you to take it.

"We shall." You said with a small giggle taking his hand.