Sweet Jc Caylen Imagine

My phone buzzed meaning I got a text. I took my phone out of my pocket to see a text from my boyfriend,

Him: Hey Y/N, this isn't working out and I think we should break up. Sorry. :(

I was shocked at his response and I decided to text him back,

You: It's fine, um don't worry bout it. :/

I closed my phone and walked inside from the porch and ran into my room. I flopped down on my bed and started to cry my eyes out. I decided that crying about our break up by myself was useless so I thought why don't I call my friends.

I took my phone out and texted both of them this message,

You: hi guys can you please come to my house I need something to tell you both. :(

They both responded by saying they'll be there in a couple minutes.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I heard the doorbell ring and started walking down stairs. I also just remembered that I didn't take off my makeup before I started crying so I probably had raccoon eyes. Oops.

I opened that door and saw my friends standing there.

"H-hi guys." I say with a little sniffle.

"OMG what happened?!" Asks Y/F/N.

"Y/BF/N broke up with me." I say beginning to cry. They just hugged me and comforted me.

"You should call Jc, he's your best friend maybe he will make you feel better." Said Y/S/F/N

"O-ok but can you guys call him for me?" I asked them.

"Totally don't worry." They said and walked out of my room.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I heard the door open a little and I snapped out of my gaze. I look towards the door and see Jc peeking though it a little.

"Hi." He said quietly.

"H-hi." I say sniffling a little. He began walking towards my bed and sat next to me when he finally reached it.

"Come here," he said opening his arms for a hug. I accepted the hug and began crying again.

"It's ok, shhh it's ok. Let it out." He said rubbing my back. "Your an amazing, smart, talented, and beautiful girl Y/N." He said looking into my eyes.

"Really?" I asked looking back up at him.

"Ya, and you don't need someone like him, he was dumb enough to let you go." He said.

I just smiled up at him and looked into his gorgeous big brown eyes. That felt like we were doing it forever until he started leaning in. I closed my eyes and did the same.

I felt his soft plump lips touch mine. The kiss was full of passion and love.

He kissed me and I kissed him back. I pulled away after a while and looked at Jc, he was lightly blushing on his cute chubby cheeks that I loved so much and realized just now.

"Y/N your amazing and beautiful. I've had a crush on you since the day I saw you, will you make me the happiest guy on earth and be mine?" He asked kind of nervously.

"Yes Jc. I'll be your girlfriend." I answered. I hugged him and felt little butterflies. Now I can be happy with the right person to love.

THE END