How you meet Jc!! Part 1

You were so excited!! You finally got tickets for O2L's sold out tour and you got meet and greet tickets. You literally died inside when you found out you got these and were soooo excited to finally all the guys and your favourite, Jc. It was a couple days before the concert and you decided to buy a new outfit for the meet and greet and show as well. Since he liked the color blue you decided to go with a blue themed outfit.

You walked into Forever 21 and began looking through the shirts. You found a couple baby blue and navy blue but you decided to stick with baby blue because it was closer to a cloud. You picked out some baby blue crop tops and low cut tops all adding up to the total of 4 shirts to try on.

Then you still need to find some shorts so you go to where they keep all the shorts and look through some. You find this amazing pair of white shorts and an amazing idea popped into your mind...

If you get those white shorts you can get black marker and draw a cloud on it and also write Jc on the pockets!!!

You find a size that fits you and go to the fitting rooms. You try on the shorts and thank god they fit perfect. You tried on all the tops and the one that went best with the whole outfit was a baby blue low cut tops with clouds all on it. It had a little front pocket near your chest and was all baby blue lace at the back, a little lighter then the original baby blue.

You head toward the cash register and pay for you outfit. The end total was about 33 dollars. I went to a shoe store next to get a new pair of converse. You decided on the typical white converse. You also picked up some jewellery for a store next door. You found an amazing necklace with a sun and thought it would go perfect with your theme. You paid and went home after your long shopping day.