A/N

PLEASE READ!!! THIS IS REALLY REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT!!!!

If you started reading this, plz read to the very end.

Hey guys so I don't know how to say this but, well I've sorta fallen into a depressive state recently. It's just that my parents don't like my friends and me and my mom and dad haven't been getting along at all. My boyfriend broke up with me last week, well sorta then I got a text from his friend with him (my ex) making out with some girl. Last nothing has really been going right. I try to be happy but it's not really working. I've been crying quite a bit cuz of the things I'm dealing with. I'm not writing this so you guys pity me, plz don't. You and I both know that we can't control what goes on in my life. One of the really sad parts though is that when I look at o2l, austin mahone, magcon etc I don't smile anymore, I just cry. Also all of magcon got changed and honestly I'm happy for Sam Pottorff cuz now he's in it but that's not where he belongs.

Everything is changing and for the worse, or at least it seems like that to me. Like I said before I'm not trying to get you guys to feel sorry, I'm really not but I just wanted to say that I might not be updating so much until I feel more happy. I feel like my content will be worse if I write it while being sorta depressed. I'll be trying to rush it because I would just want alone time but I would need to update. I hope you guys can understand and I'm trying to make this better for you, I feel like you guys will be unhappy with my work if I update more while having this attitude.

I really do hope you guys understand, and if not please at least try to. This doesn't mean I won't update but I'm just saying that I'll be updating less then usual. Also I will still be doing thanking imagines for things like 10k views or stuff like that. Also dw, if you want an imagine you can still ask for one and I promise that I will make it for you. I just won't be doing spontaneous imagines. I'm honestly so truly sorry guys but I'm doing what's better for me.

Like always, vote, add to reading list and all that JAZZ!! Comment below if you want an imagine dedicated to you. I love you guys truly.

-Valer <33