Chapter One

Ayano's POV:

I'm not emotionally normal. I can't express myself through actions. When I see others, I can see them smiling, laughing, crying so I was bullied by others because I'm different but this is when I was just a kid, now the bullied stopped because I acted.

I simply acted because I want them to see that I was like them, normal, but I feel there was something missing. There was like a missing piece in my heart and if I find that piece I'll feel complete and be like a normal person.

My mother always told me that she was like me in her younger years, she was not normal but when she met my father she already knew that she'll be happy but she didn't told me the whole story behind it.

I kept searching and searching for that missing piece of my heart but when I reached high school my hope slowly disappeared. I stopped searching for that nuisance that I was thinking all about, that unimaginable fantasy that I was dreaming about.

Then the night of the school festival came, I accidentally slipped but then someone catched me. I saw the guy who will make my life so happy, so complete. My heart thumped so hard and I could feel my cheecks burning up, I feel like I'm in cloud nine because of him.

"Are you alright?" I heared his voice, it's so gentle and kind. I couldn't speak but I have to so that I could have a good impression.

"Y-yes, I'm fine" I said to him but this moment I was tear down by a girl who has long orange pigtails and orange eyes.

"Y-you shouldn't have left me, you d-dummy" she said.

Ugh, she's really an annoying tsundere. She's so cold when it comes to him but in the inside she wants to be sweet infront of him. I really hate her now.

"Hi Osana" he just said to her

So her name is Osana but what's his name? I really want to know.

"Hi Osana, you'll just say to me? What are you doing with the largest freak at school senpai?" she asked

The largest freak is that what people see in me? I really need to have a good impression towards everybody at school now.

"I was just helping her, she slipped on something and then I helped her" he said

But she couldn't believe all of the things she was hearing that senpai was saying.

"Let's just go, s-senpai" she said while yanking his arm off me. I felt so sad when I can't feel his touch

She pulled senpai off me then they just disappeared. I felt so blue that I went home already but when I was at the front gate, I saw senpai with that annoying tsundere talking.

"S-senpai can you walk me home tonight? It's really dark and it's r-really scary" she asked

Ugh! I want to strangle her!

"Sure Osana" he said

Then they left the school, Osana holding his hand. I knew it!

But I heared behind the bushes a 'click' so I decided to go there. Then I saw a red head girl with matching red glasses. She smirked at me and I questioned myself why.

"Are you Ayano Aishi from class 2-1?" she asked me

"W-who are you?" I asked

Why am I speaking like this? Why do I feel so nervous around her?

"Just call me Info-chan, Ayano"

"W-what do you want from me?" I asked her

"I know you have a crush on that student Ayano. I just want to help you from getting what you want" she said

"You know who he is?" I asked

"I know everyone here at school. That's why they call me Info-chan" she said

"That's Taro Yamada and the orange girl is Osana Najimi" she said

'T-taro Yamada' I thought

What a nice name he has......

"Do you want to win your senpai?" she asked me

I looked at her and nodded because I really want him to be mine.

"Then you have to kill her Ayano"

My eyes widened and I became so speechless. I have to kill her? Just to win Taro's heart?

"I shouldn't have pushed you too far but I'll wait for your answer, Ayano Aishi. I'll call you soon enough" then she disappered.

I walked home thinking of Info-chan, her proposal of me killing Osana and me winning Taro's heart.

I was already home, I changed into my pajamas and went to bed but when I layed down at my bed, I couldn't sleep because of what just happened today.

So I got up and went to the kitchen for me to pour myself water but then I saw a cutter laying there.

"This cutter shouldn't be laying around here"

I picked up the cutter but I suddenly felt something change, like something clicked inside of me. Then the image of Osana's dead body popped in my head. I want her dead, I need her dead for Taro's heart.

Then my phone rang I saw a mysterious number calling me. I answered it and the mysterious caller was actually Info-chan.

Ayano: Hello?

Info-chan: It's me Ayano, Info-chan.
Have you made your mind about my offer about Osana Najimi?

Ayano: Yes, give me information about this Osana Najimi that tries to steal my senpai's heart.

Info-chan: Of course. Under one condition

Ayano: What is it?

Info-chan: I sell lewd shots for perveted boys here and outside of school and every service that you need required amount of panty shots to get other services you need.

Ayano: Okay

Info-chan: Pleasure doing business with you, Ayano Aishi.

End of Conversation

My phone vibrated then I saw all the information I needed about Osana Najimi.

Osana Najimi:

School: Akademi High School
Personality: Tsundere
Crush: Senpai
Class: 2-1
Self-Defense: Not Capable

So I'm in the same class as her. I think she's just gonna be an easy target to kill. Just wait senpai, you'll be mine.