Chapter Two

Taro's POV:

My alarm went off but I groaned because it ruined the dream that I was having. It was about that girl that I catched during the school festival but what does it mean? I went into the bathroom to do my regular thing there, changed my clothes, ate my breakfast, then gone to school.

Then I saw Osana waiting for me at the gate of my house.

"Hi Osana" I just groaned because evem though she's my friend, she can be pretty annoying and so tsundere like.

"D-dummy you kept me w-waiting" she answered

'Here we go again, the stuttering and the hurtful nicknames' I thought to myself

I want to have some space within me and her because I need space but she seems not to get my message sometimes.

"S-senpai can we walk at school together?" she asked me

I know that she likes me but sometimes she's too much to handle and if it ever comes to her confessing her feelings to me, I'm so sorry Osana but I just don't like you.

"Okay Osana just promise me it's only for today"  I said to her and I'm hoping and praying here that she gets the message that I want space or else she's really an idiot.

"B-baka" she said

Here we go again.

-Timeskip-

We were infront of the school already and Osana is still bickering about her life and on how one of her friends cancelled on her today.

"S-so s-senpai, I was w-wondering if you w-want to see a m-movie with me t-to-tonight?" again with that annoying stuttering of hers.

"Are you asking me on a date Osana?" I asked

"D-dummy! It isn't a date I just have one extra ticket and a friend cancelled on me and I don't want her ticket to go to waste! Are you not listening at all?"

No I wasn't really listening because even though people see me as a kind hearted guy, I'm still human at some point.

Then I saw the girl that I catched last night walking at the entrance of the school and like my world just stopped when I saw her, what am I thinking?

"I'm sorry Osana maybe next time" then I left her but she didn't gave up and took a firm grip on my wrist

"C-can you walk me to the c-classroom?" she asked, blushing

I had enough if this!

I yanked my hand out of her firm grip on me

"Osana your not a freaking child anymore that has to be babysitted by someone so do me a favour and act like your age and don't be such a f*cking baby" I snapped at her because she consumed every last patience I have for her.

She runned to the entrance, crying but I really need the space between her because she has other friends and I have other friends.

So I went straight into my classroom even thought it was still early and read my book that my little sister gave me.

Then classes started and I treated it like it was just an ordinary day at school.

Ayano's POV:

I was walking infront of the school gate until I saw Osana and Taro talking but from the looks of it Taro is getting annoyed from Osana now.

I didn't looked at them directly and just walked straightly without looking at them but I noticed that Taro looked at me and wanted to talk to me but he was stopped by Osana.

I went directly to the cooking club because I can get a knife there. I ran as fast as I can until I reached the door of the cooking club. I opened the doot and got the knife that I needed.

I hid the weapon under my skirt so that I wouldn't be noticed by anyone that sees me.

Then I searched for Osana in the entire school until I saw her in the girl's bathroom at the second floor. I heared her crying but that wasn't going to stop me in killing her.

I opened the doorstall that she's in then I stabbed her. I was covered in her blood and so is the floor, I looked at my watch and it was 8:00. There were no students lingering around because there already at their respective classrooms.

I carried Osana's body to the incenerator along with the knife I've used to kill her. I went to the shower room to change my clothes and clean the blood that was left in my body.

I changed into my gym uniform and picked the bloody clothes I had. I ran to the incenerator, puted my clothes there and activated it. I could smell the body burning.

It was already lunch break and I ran as fast as I could to make it on time. Then I cleaned the blood that was left on the bathroom floor and before I leave school, I made sure that there was no blood left on the floor.

I stalked senpai for a while until I decided to go home too. Today was a really tiring day and I was happy because I have senpai all to myself now.

Unknown's POV:

I heared someone scream at the girl's bathroom located on the second floor and I saw a girl dead on the floor and a girl holding a knife on her hand. My eyes widened when I saw two familiar faces on that bathroom. It was Osana Najimi, an old friend and Ayano Aishi, the mysterious girl here in school but also a girl that I love the most.