Chapter Six

Taro's POV:

I skipped my classes for the entire day. It was boring and I just couldn't help it anymore, me being bored.

I just stayed at the boys restroom until it's time for the students to go home and do the homework the teachers load us with.

I didn't mind skipping classes but what I do mind now is that my little sister is going to start her high school life. I'm very proud my little sister, Hanako but there's a teeny little problem.

She's too attached to me when I mean attached, I mean won't allow me to have a girlfriend or anyone to replace her.

I love her but she's like Osana and you know the outcome of that but instead of Ayano doing the hard stuff, I'll handle it with no one getting hurt especially Hanako because she's my sister and I love her so much.

I just can't kill her. She's a part of the family.

Ayano's POV:

I just heard that Taro's younger sister is starting her high school life where her older brother is studying, here in Akademi High.

Why? I heard that she's smart why wouldn't she pick those smarty schools, any schools would happily accept her but why here?

Why do I care? I have Budo! Did I just say Budo?

I do love him, maybe I just couldn't see it yet.

While I was thinking about Budo, I saw Taro looking at me!

Whaa! What happened?? Am I blushing? I thought I love Budo but why is still my heart beating fast when I saw Taro???

What is happening??

There's Budo, walking towards me. He saw me and Taro looking at each other, I'm done for it.

Budo's POV:

Why are they looking at each other?? I thought that she's done, no more feelings for Taro but why?

I tapped her shoulder and pulled her away into Taro's sight.

"Why?" I asked her

I still couldn't believe. Why?

"What are you asking Budo?" she asked me

She looks confused and shocked.

"Why are you looking at him?" I asked, ashmed and jealous towards Taro

"Jealous?" She asked me

My bangs covered my eyes that were already filled with tears.

She lifted my head and she was shocked that she saw me that I was crying.

"B-budo don't cry" , while she was saying that I also cried, for real

I didn't know what to do during that time but I just pulled her into my warm embrace.

I felt my uniform getting a little wet and I knew at that moment, I can change her life, change her completely.

I kissed her forehead and I just my heart and I think me being complete and safe. I felt safe around her.

Our hug loosened a little and she smiled at me. I really do love her but our fixed relationship that I proposed shall end in two days. How can't I let her go, if my feelings for her are expanding, blooming.

How? I just can't let her go. I love her very much.