Chapten Ten

Ayano's POV:

I went to school more earlier that usual, but then the voice of Taro and Budo still keeps fighting in my head. It's like there's a bomb waiting to explode.

I cried and cried until I realized that my feet is dragging me to the school's roof. What if? What if I jump? Would all of this be over?

Then, I went to the ledge of the roof, dragging myself but I when I was about to jump, I heard Budo calling my name.

"Ayano!" He screamed

Then,I turned around then I saw him, out of breath. I just couldn't bear it anymore.

"Budo, stay away or I'll jump!" I said

But to be honest, I should've jumped when I got here but what's stopping me?

Then I heard the other door open, it was Taro.

He didn't saw me at first and went infront of Budo but that time I saw me. I noticed that tears were already falling down.

"A-ayano?" he asked me

"It's all my fault, all my fault" he continued

He chanted 'all my fault' all over again until I saw him holding a knife and he pointed it to his heart.

"Taro don't do it!" Budo screamed

He hold his wrist, stopping him to stab himself but something went wrong.

While Budo was fighting Taro, Budo got stabbed at the heart.

My eyes widened not knowing what to do. Tears rolled down, my vision became blurry. The only thing that I can see is the bloodied body of my love, Budo Matsuta.

Taro realized on what he did so he committed suicide, stabbing himself. Then, the bodies of the boy that I love and the boy that I LOVED was laying there, lifeless and covered in blood.

I dragged myself out of that edge, going to the lifeless body of Budo, I hugged him tight and I didn't care if I was covered in blood, it's his blood that I'm covered with.

Time passed, I cleaned all of the blood and changed into my gym uniform. Then, I carried Taro's body and dumped it into the incenerator and when I carried Budo's body, tears fell.

I kissed his fragile lips and looked at him for the last time. Then, I dumped him into the incenerator and finally activitating it.

I ran away and went to the roof again. There, I saw Info-chan.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her

"I need to ask you something" she said to me, blankly

"What? You want me to kill again? Go ahead!" I said

I was mad, really mad on what's happening

"No, do you want to restart the week you had?" She asked me

My eyes widened and I thought that she was going crazy.

"What do you mean 'restart the week?'" I asked her

"We're in a game, Ayano, you have the power to restart all over again" she said to me

I looked at her, thinking on what to say to her.

I clenched my fist, I just want Budo to be on my side.

"Are you going to restart the week?" She asked me, holding my shoulder.

"Let me think about it" I said to her, smiling

"Contact me if you made up your mind" she said to me

Then she just vanished into thin air.

It was just an ordinary day of school but the thing is for me, something is missing

Budo and Taro is missing.

I skipped classes and went into reminiscing into memories.

First, I went to the fountain where Taro is reading hia favorites book that his sister have him

Then I went to the corridors, thinking of the laughs that Budo shared me.

Finally, I went to the Martial Arts Club...

I opened the door, looking at the room, it was silent.

I started crying, I just can't continue without Budo and Taro.

The day ended slowly, I went home late than usual.

I went to my room, looking at the pictures of me and Budo but there I saw a letter from him.

Budo's Letter:

Dear Ayano,
I know this few days have been rough but you managed to be happy and smile. I was really happy when I saw you smile, you made my day complete.

Thank you for being there, for loving me. Promise me, that you'll be happy even though something bad happens to me.

If only it were me, I'll build a time machine just for you, so that I can see you smile again and again.

I love you

~Budo Matsuta

I smiled, then I reached my phone.

I went to my contacts and called Info-chan

Ayano: Hello? Info-chan?

Info-chan: Ayano Aishi, have you made up your mind?

Ayano: Restart the week, I don't want to make the same mistakes again and I just want to see him smile again

Info-chan: Are you sure?

Ayano: Yes

Info-chan: You'll see a menu screen infront of your mirror, click the restart week and you'll see

Ayano: Thank you and goodbye

Info-chan: It's been a pleasure doing business with you, goodbye Ayano

Then, the call ended, I smiled

I went to my mirror then I saw the menu and the 'restart week'

But before I clicked it, I scanned my room one last time, looking at the silence and memories that was surrounding it.

Then, I clicked it.

My eyes began closing then the last thing I saw is the smile of Budo.

Restarting.....