Chapter Three

Ayano's POV:

I woke up by the annoying sound of my alarm clock and I'd just eliminated my rival, Osana Najimi yesterday. I was so happy because senpai belongs to me now but deep inside me, I feel so disappointed at myself for killing her.

I went to the bathroom for a shower, changed into my school uniform, ate my breakfast and went to school. I locked my door and I felt that someone is following me, but why?

I saw Taro walking alone to school but then some guy walked beside him. He was wearing the same uniform that our school has, he's wearing the same band as the leaders of each club wears and he has a martial arts bandana in his head.

That means that guy is no other that the martial arts master, Budo Matsuta. I know him because we have a past together as kids but I don't know if he still remembers that time.

I just walked beside them and just looking at them and when we already reached school, Taro waved goodbye at Budo and went to our lockers that was located near the school entrance but Budo just stayed there, he turned and looked at me.

My eyes widened when I noticed that he was looking at me then he started walking towards me. I didn't know what to do, if I'm going to run or talk to him now. My legs became rubber and I couldn't walk or run, so the only choice is to talk to him.

"Hey Ayano" he said to me

I'm shocked because he still remembers my name or he knows because I'm tagged as the biggest freak at school?

"H-hey" I stuttered

Why am I so nervous around him?

"Can you come at the martial arts club after school, I want to talk to you about something" he said to me

"S-sure" I answered

Then he waved goodbye at me and walk towards school and I did so afterwards but why does he want to tell me after school? Well, I need to wait and find out.

It was already 3:00, school is already done so I walked to the door of the martial arts club. I thought that the members of the club will be there already but I was wrong, I only saw Budo waiting for me.

"Good that you've made it on time, Ayano" he said to me

"Where are your members Budo?" I asked him

"Gone home, I guess" he said

I nodded in approval and I heared him chuckle

"What's so funny Budo?" I asked him out of my curosity

"What's so funny is that you can be this straight-faced student but when it comes to Taro you can easily break" he said to me

"W-what do you mean?" I asked him

Does he know? If he knows then I don't have any option but kill him.

"Yesterday, I saw someone killing Osana Najimi at the girl's bathroom located on the second floor" he said to me

"And you think that I have some connection on that killing?" I asked him

"The answer is yes, because I was there at the door the whole entrance" he said to me

"T-that's impossible, I should've saw you if that's the case!" I said to him

I'm done for it and it's all because of me falling in love with Taro Yamada.

"But I can let slip out and not tell it to anyone, Ayano" he whispered in my ear

"How?" I asked him

I know his bluffing, I know his true intentions is him reporting me to the teachers, worse the police

He smirked at me and cornered me in one space

"Ayano Aishi, will you be my girlfriend for one week?" he asked me

What! I don't want him to be my boyfriend because I don't even love him, heck I don't even like him but if this is the risk for him to shut his mouth, I'll do it for my safety.

"Just promise me not to tell anyone what you saw during that time, I don't want anyone to know especially Taro" I said to him

"I promise that I'll keep it a secret, Ayano" he answered

"Then I'll be your girlfriend, just for one week" I said to him

Then he backed away slowly, giving me space that I needed for awhile.

"Then we'll start next week, Ayano" he said

I nodded and he walked away. I stayed there for a while, collecting what just happened. Have I really agreed on being Budo's girlfriend next week? Am I really that desperate for Budo in keeping that secret to anyone. What is happening?

Budo's POV:

I'm that crazy and I know it. Asking Ayano to be my girlfriend for one week, my feelings for her is really getting to me but she agreed right away when I brought up on me seeing her in killing Osana.

Why did she do that? Did something happened or did she just snapped?

Well, I'll just know the answer when I get there and I really hope I get there and let Ayano tell me what really happened that time.