Chapter Five

Taro's POV:

I hired Info-chan to stalk Ayano for a very easy price, pantyshots. I paid her 20 pantyshots just for me to hire her and it was really hard to attain that kind of shots because the school thinks that I'm a guy who's not perverted but I'll do anything just for her. I also know that she killed Osana at the second girl's restroom and that Budo made a deal with her that he won't tell anyone that she killed her.

Yes, I know everything because of Info-chan, she really is a blabbermouth. I walked through the corridors, I'm already late for classes so I just decided to wait at the school fountain but there were extra teachers roaming around so I just went to the boy's restroom. When I got there, I feel something that there was someone behind my back but when I turned around, there was no one at my back.

Then I saw Budo in front of me.

"One warning Taro..." he said to me

"You touch her or even hurt her, I'll find you"

Then he left. I rested my back on the wall and thinked on how will I make Budo and Ayano be apart.

Budo's POV:

The bell ranged after that encounter with Taro, he wasn't like that, he wouldn't skip classes because of his personal errands. Unless, he really needs to go to the clinic or the restroom. I went to Ayano's classroom and saw her alone on her chair, just looking at the skies. I surprised her and she blushed when she saw me.

"What are you doing here? Isn't it time for your classes?" she asked me

"No, it's already break time. Weren't you listening at all?" I asked her

"Is it really break time. Come on I'm hungry" she said

She grabbed my sleeve and yanked me to the school's cafeteria. She was really hungry, I could tell. We went to the roof and we eated there. We were silent while we ate. The breeze was soothing and calming, but yet it was cold. Just like Ayano, she was like the cooling breeze that I feel everytime.

The bell rang signaling that the break time was over. We went to her classroom and she stopped at the door.

"Thank you. I appreciate it" she said to me

She kissed my cheek and went to her chair and I became speechless on what just happened. I went to my classroom silently, sat on my chair and did nothing but stare at the windows.

I hold my cheek and I remembered that she kissed it a while ago. I blushed like a tomato and went back into not doing anything mode.

Taro's POV:

Budo is really getting into my nerves and I just wanna beat him up infront of Ayano, so she could hear the pitiful screams and cries he's making. I can't wait for that day to come.

My yandere side has finally risen but I want to control myself first before I see Budo's blood in my hands.

While I was thinking about that, I got a text from Info-chan.

Taro: What do you want Info?

Info-Chan: I just wanted to tell you something

Taro: What is it?

Info-Chan: Ayano is now falling for your old friend, Budo Matsuta

Taro: Tell me where Budo is

Info-Chan: If you plan on killing him, he's already sitting on his classroom

Taro: Tch, fine

Info-Chan: I'll talk to you soon enough, Taro

End of Conversation

I just wanna kill Budo.....

I just wanna have Ayano all to myself without anyone standing on my way...

I'll kill you Budo

I'll kill you slowly and painfully.

Just you wait.