1

Nayla POV

"Happy Birthday Nayla", Is all I hear as I'm being greeted at my fabulous fourteen's Party. I wouldn't say I'm popular but I am known because of my parents Micheal Jackson and Diana Ross . No they're not married but they are supportive because of me . My mom won't tell you but I will I was a mistake . They were messing around and Boom ! I was conceived . I don't have any friends I just basically hang with my older sister Paris , so the only people here are just family and friends of the family.  Not really anybody my age but I'm getting tons of gifts so I'm not complaining.

"Thank you so much", I reply with a fake witty smile . I wasn't being ungrateful but geesh I was tired and these niggas were draining me . $100 on makeup when I have natural beauty, $250 on this itchy sew- in when my hair straighten is to my butt , $1, 500 on this ridiculous outfit I won't be able to fit next year , $600 on these 12 inch heels I can't even walk without assistants and for what ? I just want a freaking normal life.

"Nayla are you ok ?". Paris nudges me.

"No I'm ready for this to be over", I tell her completely drained.

Finally after 6 hours of partying and sore feet, the party was over.  We head to the limo and endure the 2 hour drive back home . Then my phone rings .

"Hey princess how was the party?", My dad asks

"Good", I lied.

I didn't want to hurt his feelings because he spent so much only to keep me happy and I loved him for it I just wanted a normal life .

"Good , sorry I couldn't make it princess but I'm all the way In florida on tour and I won't be home till next week. I have something for you when I return", He says with a smile plastered across his face .

"Great daddy I can't wait", I say finally happy

"I love you Nayla Joann Jackson", He says

"I love you too daddy", I say before hanging up.

I lean on my mom's shoulder and she kisses my shoulder.

"I love you so much Pumpkin", My mom says as I doze off. 

~~~The next morning~~~

I don't remember a thing but I am awoken in my bed with my presents on the floor next to me . I roll over realizing on monday is the first year i don't have to be homeschooled . I can actually make friends , meet people, and be normal . I leap out of bed and skip to the bathroom to handle my business .

Several minutes later I sit on my bed and open my presents one by one. I PRETTYMUCH have everything ranging from a stuffed bear to money . I put everything up and head downstairs to utter silence . So let me guess nobody is home once again . Sadness rushes through me and I instantly retreat back upstairs. Why have a kid you're way too busy for ?

I'm shaken out of my trance yo my phone ringing , I rush to it's side.

"Hey baby sis wassup?", She answers the phone with glee .

"Home alone again and why are you so excited for ?", I reply sadly. 

"Lol Dylan came over last night and.......", I block her out .

"Nay", Paris calls me and knocks me out my trance.

"Yeah",I reply confused on what she was even talking about .

"You blocked me out again didn't you.....", Paris continues.

I block her out again as a whole lot rushes through my mind. Dang this girl really doesn't know how to shut up does she ?

"Aye Paris Hit me up tomorrow I have to get ready for my first day of school tomorrow", I think to be able to get off the phone.

"Aww okay I love you and if you need anything let me know", Paris assures me .

"Gladly Thanks bye", I say before hanging up.

I totally wasn't ready for school tomorrow .