8

The following morning I'm awoken with Edwin by my side , It made my happy and filled me with Joy. I try to wiggle out of his grasp but he tightens his grip on me . Okay guess not but I really had to pee.

"Can I get up please eggs I really have to pee", I say trying to be set free.

"Nooooooo you're warm", Edwin says snuggling into my chest.

"I'm a warm blooded animal that really has to pee please?", I plea with him .

"Fine but you better come back", Edwin demands.

"Boy if I don't you'll be fine", I say walking over to the bathroom .

Edwin lunges a pillow at me and it hits the door . Which reminds me to lock the door and look at him sending his puppy dog face my way.

"Did you just throw a pillow at me Horonet?", I ask shocked and smiling.

He smiles .

"How rude", I reply closing the door to handle my business.

After about an hour I come out wrapped in a towel with my curly hair dripping on the floor. Edwin walks past me to my bathroom to handle his business and I walk to my closet to throw on some clothes. After getting dressed and blow-drying my hair . I sit on the bed to wait for Edwin.

He comes out with some of my older brother clothes. It's not really what he'd wear but it'll do until we get to his house anyway .

"I look a mess don't I", Edwin ask as I cover my mouth to hide my laughter.

"Well you don't look like you usually do", I say biting my lip .

"Well we're going to my house anyway so I can change", He says picking me up and carrying me down the stairs to the car.

Doing the car ride to PRETTYMUCH's house , Edwin and I have the best time talking and laughing.

"So what are you doing for your 15th birthday party?", Edwin asks rubbing my thighs.

"Who knows probably a big party like always , My dad always goes all out for me because I'm his little girl", I say admiring his cute face .

"Cool I wanna come but also I want to do something with you afterwards", Edwin says smiling .

"That sounds cool eggy", I say .

"Nay you know I love you right", Edwin says .

"You know I love you too eggs", I say looking out the window but still holding his hand.

He lets go of my hand and I turn my hand to see a beautiful 14K diamond ring .

"Nay this is a promise ring and my true promise to never leave you or break your heart",Edwin says sliding the ring on my finger.

I attack him in hugs and kisses.

"Thank you so much I absolutely love it and you eggs . I've never been so happy a day in my life", I say looking him in his eyes.

The rest of the car ride was great but we finally pulled up in front of the house and got out . When I walked into the house I'm greeted by everyone , I give a hug to everyone except Malu , Christine , and Gracie and follow behind Edwin. After I cut them off they started hanging with Malu and started talking about me and I really could just stomp the yard on their faces what would that solve or prove ? Absolutely nothing they'll still talk about me with a busted lip and black eye , so I'm doing such an amazing job ignoring them and I'm still pretty and untouched as I should be.

We get to Edwin's Room and I plop down on his bed watching him change his clothes to something way more stylish .

I bit my lip at how fine he is . Lord have mercy I was about to bust it open for a real one but than Zion bust into the room .

"Y'all we tryna go play basketball", He says .

"Nah brahh we good", Edwin says reading my mind .

"Okay we'll be outside if y'all change y'all minds", He says leaving the room.

We we're alone again and the sinful thoughts feel my mind but I didn't want to rush anything or maybe this is all he wants than he'll just leave me . I shake the thought from my mind as he finishes getting dressed.

"What you wanna do?", Edwin ask looking at his phone.

"It don't matter", I say as he finally makes eye contact with me .

"Are you hungry?", Edwin asks.

"Yeah", I say

"What you want?", Edwin asks.

"It don't matter", I say.

It was easy to see someone else had his attention, but I wanted to know who ? I also could be tripping and accusing him . I pick up my phone and text My brother Mj and when I look Up Edwin is smirking at me . I'm really confused on what just happened . I tried to avoid eye contact but he bum rushes me against the bed .

"Ouch Edwin", I say pouting and looking him in his eyes.

He bites his lip and kisses my face .

"I was just admiring how pretty you are Nayla", Edwin says.

"You could of just said that instead of pushing me on the bed like you were about to rape me Honoret", I say looking at him irritated .

"Aye Nay I was playing, I see I can't admire my gorgeous girlfriend", Edwin says getting up .

"Hmm nope you can't ", I say walking over to the window to watch everyone play basketball .

"Nay are you OK", Edwin ask walking up behind me .

I noticed Diamond on her phone laughing and when I turn around I see Edwin on his phone smirking . I'm disgusted that I start walking out of his room . Edwin grabs my arm and I snatch away , Edwin looks defeated, hurt , and shocked.

"If you wanna entertain Diamond please lose my number", I say holding back tears.

I walk outside where my car is waiting for me and I stop at Diamond .

"What do you want?", She says with an attitude .

I wanted to smack the taste out of her mouth but I swallow all the hurt and tears.

"You could of at least told me You and Edwin were talking I would of left it alone",I say walking to my car and getting inside.

I look out the window and everyone looks taken back . I endure the long ride home and the ring Edwin gave me I stuck it in my pillow . I don't even know why I was wasting my time him and he didn't even want to commit . I know I was only 14 but still he wanted me and yet he was playing me just like my family warned . I should of listened and now I'm sitting here salty and holding back hurt that I couldn't seem to release . I finally arrive home and Paris is in the living room with Dylan and A cute brown skin boy .

"Hey Nay this is Jeremiah , Dylan's little brother", Paris says smiling .

"Hi", I said dryly . I was sick of boys and I only dated one.

"Wassup", He said broadcasting the most gorgeous smile I've seen since Edwin's smile .

Paris and Dylan head upstairs and I already know what's going down.

"So how come Dylan never talks about you ?", I ask sitting on the couch opposite of him .

"We have different mom's and Because he stays with my dad , he wanted me to meet him so here I am", Jeremiah says .

"Cool that's how it is for me and Paris", I say .

Jeremiah and I talk until Paris and Dylan comes downstairs. We even exchange numbers . The rest of the week goes by smoothy and Everyone meets Jeremiah and Absolutely love him . Jeremiah and I start hanging out more . I finally forgotten all about Edwin . Kinda.