9

Have you ever been so happy you just started smiling for no reason ? Well that's what I did looking at Jeremiah .

"What Nay?", Jeremiah asks smiling.

I cover my face blushing. I didn't know why I was blushing or staring at him . But he made me happy and made me feel special . I know I said this with Edwin but I didn't see myself with nobody but him . There was a carnival in town and I couldn't stop staring at him as he ate his cotton candy, He was adorable. Finally the Ferris came to a stop and we got on the Mas car racer; The fastest ride in the park when I see Edwin . I grab Jeremiah's face and kiss him .

Edwin's POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since Nayla's and I break up I've just been chilling. Chilling with different girls , I didn't even want Diamond honestly . I just wanted some action than I wanted to be left alone . I was going to stay in but Zion talked me into coming to this carnival , I've been having fun until I seen Nayla hugged and kissed up on some dude and I'm instantly filled with hurt and anger . Zion notices what I see and Instantly feels bad . It's literally been a Year and I couldn't make myself get over her. I loved her and I blew it . I was stupid .

"Ed man you OK?", Z asked .

"Yeah man I'm straight", I say lying and popping some popcorn in my mouth .

"Cool I'll buy you a stuffed animal",Z tells me and we head over to play a game .

Nayla's POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The kiss with Jeremiah was great but I felt bad doing that to Ed knowing he still loved , That was absolutely low . Jeremiah grabs my hand and drags me to the bumper cars. We wait in line and get into a car together and this little girl bumps into our car and sticks her tongue out .

"I know this little heifer didn't", I say irritated following after her car .

"Babe she's a kid", Jeremiah says laughing .

"That little trick done lost her mind", I said bumping into her car sticking my tongue out at her .

We finally get off the bumper cars and she steps on my custom made pumas and I pull her hair . Her mom grabs her and Jeremiah grabs me .

"Babe chill", Jeremiah says looking into my eye instantly chilling me down .

I cross my arms and pout . Jeremiah kisses my lip .

"It'll be OK babe", Jeremiah says .

I was on the verge of tears and the last fight I had was with Gracie and Christine .

"Babe don't cry please", Jeremiah says.

I was so mad and Jeremiah didn't even know the real reason why? Edwin Joel Horonet .

The rest of the night was fun but I couldn't wait for it to be over . When it finally was over , Jeremiah drives me home and even stays the night . I felt bad I was taking him through this but he didn't seem to mind . He slept so peaceful and I looked like a demon stalking his delicious presences . It was strange though Just a year ago I was in love with Edwin but now I was all over Jeremiah . He made me feel precious and even special , I would be crazy to do anything stupid to end this even if it were over Edwin . It was 12 and I was getting sleepy so I decided to get some sleep .

The next morning I wake up by myself because Jeremiah is not in my bed . I head to the bathroom to take care of myself and handle much needed business . When I'm finished I head downstairs to see Paris , Dylan , and Jeremiah eating and talking to each other.

"Good Morning", I say grabbing a bowl to pour me some cereal .

"Morning", They say all together .

"Sis guess what?", Paris says excited .

"What?", I say taking a spoonful of cereal into my mouth .

"Dylan and I are moving in together in June", Paris says smiling .

I mentally punch myself and holding back tears . First Edwin than Paris . I'm prettymuch sure Jeremiah was probably going to leave me too . I was going to be a sophomore this year and I was going to have Jeremiah and Paris graduated . It was going to be a mess and Also I barely see my parents like I'm surprised I survived this long .

"Cool I'm happy for you",I lie.

"I knew you would be",Paris says finishing up her breakfast .

Geesh I need to get better at expressing my feelings , All this Bull pilled up on top of each other and It was causing Depression and Anxiety . Nobody understands anything I go through and than they expect me to push my feelings aside because I'm famous kind of . Like since I'm turning 16 this year my dad finally laying off when I need him the most . It was torturing me and I just wanted to ball up in a ball . Ever since Edwin played me I was miserable at times than my freaking dog died . I absolutely can't with the paparazzi always trying to get pictures and ask questions . I think I'm also bipolar I mean nobody else gets mad at this and I even punched one in the nose . 

"Nay you really need to calm down baby", Jeremiah says repeatably kissing my cheek.

"J nooooo it makes me mad that just because i'm famous they can take advantage of me", I spat.

"Nay please just chill ok", Jeremiah says rubbing my hair.

It was crazy how weak he made me , how he could easily calm me down . I was under his spell and he knew it . Each and every day became a little easier to forget about Edwin .