2

Edwin's POV

"I'm bored for real I need some action", I say.

"I'm trying to get laid for real", Zion says .

"I just wanna chill and kick it , Man some weed sounds good right about now", I reply.

Zion always wants to get laid and I feel bad for his poor girlfriend, she's always getting screwed and probably explains way she walks funny.

"You just got laid", I remind him .

"So I wanna get laid again and again", Zion says matter of factly.

I shake my head at him , get up from the couch and head up to my room remembering first day of junior year was tomorrow. I wasn't ready for it .

"Aye man where are you going ?", Austin asks looking up for the oven .

"To my room to get ready for tomorrow", I say quickly trying to leave the room.

"You're not going to pass anyway", Nick adds.

"Akikiki least you dance better than your jokes are", I joke leaving the living room and heading upstairs.

As soon as I get to my room I flop down onto my bed. I started thinking about all the girls I played my high school career and how I always went for the freshman and I turn them out and dip. Sad but It became a habit I learned to love .

Zion busts into my room with the smile of the joker on his face.

"Lol ready to play some girls fam?", Zion asks.

"You already know", I say matching his smile .

Ahh yeah this was going to be a great year .