5

The rest of the day went by really fast and I made quite a few friends which was pretty cool . I even tried out for the varsity cheer team and Edwin even came went me and watched me. Everything was going great and my daddy was worried for nothing . He kisses me on the cheek and we go our separate ways. I'm knocked out of my trances by my phone ringing ; Paris.

"Hey baby sis, How was school ? ",Paris ask being nosy as usual.

"It was great sis I met so many people and even tried out for the varsity cheer team", I say smiling from ear to ear.

"Boys ?", Paris asks.

"Edwin Horonet", I say dreamily .

"Who?", Paris asks really concerned.

"Ed--", I'm cut off .

"I heard what you said , Edwin Horonet ", Paris says making sure she heard me right .

"What happened ? What ?", I was so confused ,

"We'll talk when I see you sis love you",Paris says before hanging up.

I sit there in total shock at what just happened and The rest of the car ride is utter uncomfortable silence.

I get home and Paris is sitting on my bed eating some beef jerky

"That's why your breath is going to stink ", I say jokingly.

"Girl shut up and sit down , I can't make you stop talking to Edwin Horonet but I can give you heads up of the player , also make sure you take note", Paris says throwing a notebook at me.

"Before we get started did you use to talk to him or something", I asked confused .

"Lol no but my ex best friend did , he beat it up for the whole school year , posted her pictures, took her home , chilled with her , than as soon as summer hit he dumped her at a party and hooked up with a completely different girl for the summer , broke up with her the week before school and now he's on to you sis ", Paris says .

"You could be lying ", I say completely shocked.

"Sis I don't want him , You know Dylan and I been together for 5 years . Honestly I'm surprised Celeb didn't get you first but I mean he does have a Girlfriend ", Paris says checking her phone .

"Sis I'm not saying leave him alone I'm saying be careful and watch your back , I don't want you hurt ok ", Paris warns me .

I sit there in utter silence and shock I couldn't believe what Paris was talking me at all , but then again Paris has never lied to me before . I better just take that warning and just leave him together but how would I ever know if everybody ever stopped me from making mistakes . My head started to hurt and then my phone dings.

It's a text from Edwin.

Edwin: Wassgood Nay

I leave him on seen I had alot on my mind and plate . I mentally smack myself and toss my phone on my vanity .

Paris comes back into my room with a smile plastered on her face .

"I gotta go but maybe we can get Ice Cream after school tomorrow what you say ?", Paris asks me .

"Sounds great Paris ", I say checking my Instagram .

"Great I would of stayed longer but Dylan is back and I got to see him before he leaves for Florida", Paris says feeling sad .

"It's cool Paris I promise , go have fun ", I say putting my phone on the charger .

"You're the best Sis I swear I owe it to you", Paris says planting a kiss on my cheek .

I smile and head to the bathroom to start my shower for the night , I guess it's me and Netflix for the night . I take my shower and throw on my Black footed pajamas and throw my hair up in a ponytail .

Knowing my momma , there was no telling when
I would see her and that was sad I barely knew my parents . I head down stairs to the kitchen to grab some popcorn , My cookies and cream ice cream , and some water .

As soon I start my way up the stairs , there's a knock at the front door. I open the door to come face to face with a drenched Edwin . Can you say mouthwatering ?

"Edwin?", I say breathless .

"Nay, why didn't you answer me ?", Edwin asks feeling defeated .

"I'm sorry Edd really I am , You know my sister came over and I totally forgot to text back. Did you walk here?", I ask looking for a car .

"Yes I did , I really wanted to see you is that a crime princess ?", Edwin asks sending that devious smile my way. 

In that short time Everything that Paris , My parents warned me about shot through my head . I mentally smacked myself , ugh what the heck ?

"Yes sure ", I say moving to the side to let dripping Edwin in , "Give me your wet clothes and I'll dry them for you.

Edwin strips down to nothing but his boxer and My eyes are Instantly drawn to his toned 6 pack and Edwin Jr . Gosh . I'm shaken out of my sinful thoughts and I head to the laundry room and toss his wet clothes into the dryer.

I turn around to see him checking me out in my footed pajamas .

"Really ?", I ask looking him and down .

"Haha yeah you look cute", He says rubbing his hands through his hair .

Okay so I start up the stairs and each step I feel his breath and hear his footsteps it makes me feel overwhelmed. I shake the dirty thoughts from my head.

"You're room is nice", Edwin says .

"Thanks", I say starting up Lion King on Netflix.

"Netflix and Chill", Edwin says .

"Except we're going to watch Netflix and be good", I say sitting on my bed next to Edwin .

"Of course , you're not ready for this anyway princess", He says smiling cockily.

I roll my eyes and dig into my Ice Cream . Not even 20 minutes into the movie I feel Edwin looking at me .

"What?", I say before Edwin attacks me in a kiss .

My lips move with his in perfect movement , I try to pull away but he bites my lip Making me release a moan . He attaches his lips back on mine . His hand travels to my zipper . He removes his lips from mine and looks me in my eyes.

I look down from embarrassment and Edwin lifts my chin and whispers in my ear .

"Lemme taste you Nay".