6

The next morning I'm awaken with Edwin by my side . The best feeling I've had in my life .

"Edwin wake up", I say nudging him awake .

"What time is it?", Edwin asks.

"9:30", I tell him .

He kisses me and heads to my bathroom . About 30 minutes later he's taking care of and smelling great .

"I really like you Nayla baby you're different from these other girls", He says better leaving by myself .

I lay back down and instantly I remember how Paris said Edwin really was and I push myself out of bed and into the shower .

Edwin's POV
__________________________________________________
The morning after spending the night with Nayla was the best night ever . She said on my mind the whole walk home . I even wrote this girl a paragraph and despite the brushing my teeth and shower I smelled just like her.

As soon as I walk into the house I run into Brandon , Austin , Nick , and Zion .

"Where were you ?", Brandon asked smirking .

"Nayla's House", I say matter of factly .

"Ooooou how was it ?", Nick asked .

"It was good ?", I say as the night replays in my mind.

"Did you hit ?", Zion asks looking like Malu walked through naked .

"Nahh", I say shrugging .

"What?", He says looking like I smacked him .

"I didn't hit this time ", I say heading to my room .

"Wait , why ?", Zion says following me .

"I didn't want too?", I say changing my clothes.

"And what makes her different", Zion asks sitting on my bed scrolling through Instagram.

"I don't know but just her as a girl , she's different . I'm still going to play her I'm just going to take my time with it ", I say .

"Okay I guess", Zion says leaving my room .

"I'll catch you later Z , I'm heading to the Gym", I say before leaving the house .

Nayla's POV
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Around 12 Paris storms into my room with a smile on her face and she instantly makes my day .

"Hey sus how was your night", I ask returning her smile.

"Great , we went out to eat , than the movies and than he spent the night and than I dropped him off at the airport this morning", Paris says .

"Sounds like you've had fun",I say reminiscing the previous night.

"Yeah , What about you sus ? How was your night ?", Paris asks using my vanity to apply lip gloss.

"Great actually", I say dreamily .

"Yeah Netflix can get exciting ", Paris says jokingly.

"Lol Yeah , so what have you've planned ?", I ask tryna change the subject .

"Well of course we're going to get Ice Cream and daddy's in town so we're going to hang with him and our brothers", Paris says. 

"Oh okay cool", I say as we leave my house and head to Dairy Queen.

When we pull up we pick up our Ice Cream and head to My daddy's house . We pull up to the gate and are Instantly let inside . We walk inside the house and My dad is on the piano with Prince Michael the first and second sitting around him .

Paris and I walk over and join the choir .  Together we sing a song our dad wrote and sung to us growing up .

"Love a naïve word we learned to say

It locked in treasures beyoooooond our dreams

It justified when we had nothing much to say

It destroyed trust and built friendships

Loooooove my old friend

Do you dare return?

After all the hurt, pain, and misery you've caused.

After all the hate, war, and deaths you formed.

Loooooove oooohhhh Loooooove".

Soon after the song my dad turns and grabs me and attacks me with the biggest hug in the world. Not that he was ignoring the others but they lived with him . I lived with my mom and step dad who were never home . I loved coming over to my daddy's house , he showed me so much love and attention . My mom hated me being over here but I came anyway .

"How's my princess?",My dad asks .

"Great daddy I missed you I'm glad you're here and back safe", I say planting a kiss on his forehead.

I had always seen my daddy as my first love , he'd had been the only man in my life and when I met Edwin I realized daddy was just there as a guide of what boys to avoid and I knew for a fact I wanted a boyfriend just like my daddy . Kind , funny , and all about his girls ; don't get me wrong he loved his sons and kids as a whole but he loved Paris and I . Even though I tell him I know I was a surprise. He just smiles and says, "My Greatest surprise". My dad always made me feel special and I adore him for that .

"I thought about you guys the whole time and I'm so glad I made back home to you". My dad tells me sitting me on his lap .

"Dad you know I'm too big for this right", I say as me and everyone else around me laughs.

I think he misses me being a baby considering I am the youngest . I mean I am only 14 but Still I wanted to feel big like the rest of my brothers and sister, like putting me on your lap and babies me gets annoys me . I mentally roll my eyes and punch myself .

"Anyway anything exciting happened at school?". My dad asks.

"I made so many new friends daddy", I tell him.

"Mhm any boys?", My dad asks tensing up .

"Duhh dad I met Edwin Horonet", The whole room is filled with silence .

"You leave him alone", My dad says angry .

"But why dad , he's sweet", I says.

"Right now , but I heard about him and he's bad news . You're not to ever speak with him ever again", My dad says leaving the room .

I swore my heart shattered into a million pieces and all we did was kiss.