Zoro x Reader (Smut)

(Female reader insert)

WARNINGS

[18+ for sexual themes]

Just a quick warning before you continue; this is, as titled above, Smut, which means it contains sexual content. If you are uncomfortable about this please click off or skip that part. Thank you and I hope you enjoy it.

SPOILER WARNINGS

[takes place after the time skip]

EDITED

Word count: 3959

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Gasps of air left your parted lips as your back scrapped up against the wooded wall behind you, the green head of hair buried in the crook of your neck as his hands gripped your ass; holding you in place against the wall. The sounds of moans fill the quiet space around you as you felt the push and pull of his quick thrusts.

This wasn't the first time this had happened, oh no. You and the swordsman would have quiet meetups for a while now, of course, you were head over heels for him, but you were not a couple. Hell if it wasn't for these hookups you doubt that he'd even acknowledge you.

Hitting a certain place zoro knew all too well, your hips jolt against his own as a loud moan began to leave your lips only to be muffled as two fingers enter your mouth with one order leaving the man's lips. "Suck" harsher thrust started to leave you seeing stars as your walls started to close around his cock as he thrusts into you.

Moaning against his fingers you finally let go, grunts left the man as his movements began to get sloppy, riding out your orgasms.  Hot breaths of air left both of you as he slowly took his fingers from your mouth and withdrew his member from your now-dripping cavern.

You watched as he fixed his clothing before looking up at you, you were still leaning back against the wall catching your breath as you began to pick up the bottom half of your outfit. Once dressed you start to fix your (h/c) locks, the feeling of his dark eye still trained on you.  Looking up at him your (e/c) orbs locking with his, a calloused hand reached out pulling you towards him by your chin; giving one final kiss before looking down at you once more and walking away into the dark of the night on the ship.

You watched his figure as he headed off the sleeping quarters while you stayed awake looking up at the stars. It was quite peaceful, the soft sea breeze, the clear starry sky along with the cool air that brought your body temperature back down to normal. Walking forwards you look over the railing of the ship and just stayed there for a while just looking up. Of course, that ended with the sound of a creaking door as the call of your name caught your attention.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing up, come to bed." You could hear the tired voice of Nami as she spoke, you nodded turning and heading to bed. Taking one last look at the stars you enter through the door making your way to your bed.

Morning came all too quickly as the voice of your straw hat-wearing captain was echoing through the ship about an island dead ahead. Quickly you began your routine for the morning after brushing your (h/c) hair out.

Walking out onto the grassy field of the sunny your eyes drifted over to the direction of the familiar wall from the night before, a hint of red-tinted your cheeks as your eyes then look around; only to find the green-haired man not around. You shrug it off that he was probably still sleeping as everyone else was here at the side of the ship watching as you came to the port of the town you were about to adventure onto. White sand beaches framed the island while lush greenery coloured it, everyone was setting out to explore you needed nothing and were just going to have a look around but a hand stopped you.