Sabo x Reader (lemon)

[REQUESTED]

( female reader insert )

Warnings

Just a quick warning before you continue; this is, as titled above, a lemon, which means it contains sexual content. If you are uncomfortable about this please click off or skip that part. As well there will be some angst to the story as Sabo ignores reader and their feelings.

Please vote if you enjoy it and feel free to leave a comment or request!! Thanks!

Spoiler Warning
[Marineford +] no spoilers really mentioned but just incase.

If you are reading this please keep in mind that this has characters or themes from AFTER the two year time skip.

Unedited
Word Count : 4425

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Another day of paper work, another day for training and another day of feeling ignored. It wasn't something you weren't used to by now. To make matters worse your stupid feelings for the jerk wouldn't go away. Your heart still would pound in your chest at the mere sight of his blond hair walking by with once again no acknowledgment in your direction. You were tired of the constant heartache that was delivered from seeing him smile. It was never in your direction. Your (e/c) eyes tracing over his figure as the chief of staff chatted away to his close friend Koala. Turning away you began you walk home to the girls barracks.

Koala was your friend too, however the three of you have never been together before. When you were first introduced to the chief of staff it was two years ago, you had made your way up the ranks. You were an intel specialist, when missions would take place you would advise teams on certain figures, the people to know and all the info that came on them. That's when it began. You admit he was attractive when you first laid eyes on him, offering a quick and pleasant greeting. However this was the first, last and only time his eyes would meet yours. You remember starting to work on mission with members of the army, delivering them the information they need, via transponder snail.

Then it was your lucky day, you heard you'd be working on a mission with Sabo being on the team.  You'd be their informant from the base, giving out the info they needed or needed to hear had something changed.  You remember studying everything that you could find on the location, the people and the mission in general. You sat in the information HQ, waiting next to the transponder snail, headset on and ready to deliver whatever he could need. You wanted to show him, for some strange reason, that you could help.  Hearing the heroic stories of missions in the past he did, made you even more the admirer of his. You waited patiently, then finally the call came through.

Koala's voice came through requesting information before the voice switch and the smooth voice of Sabo came through. Already knowing exactly what they needed you began to speak, only getting a snippet of the information needed before you heard him cut you off and ended the call.  You stared in frustration at the snail, now droopy eyed and asleep. Was it wrong? Did he get the information from you, then again how could he when he cut you off!

The following day they returned, a another successful mission. The smile on his face as he was greeted by friends entrapped you. He was honestly beautiful. You suddenly lost all frustration about being cut off. Heading forward to congratulate them on a job well done. He looked in your direction, starting a step forward and your heart stoped for a second at the idea he was coming in your direction, wasn't this what you wanted? To be in his presence? Your eyes stared forward as Sabo bushed your shoulder, passing you by.  Halting in your steps you turn your vision as you see him shaking hands with a few other men. You eyes quickly found the floor, the pain of the embarrassment you felt was excruciating. How could you think he'd want to come to you? Someone he's met once, but at the same time it made you feel like you were non existent to him.