Zoro x Angel!Reader (lemon)

[REQUESTED]

(Female reader insert)

WARNINGS

18+

Just a quick warning before you continue; this is, as titled above, a lemon, which means it contains sexual content. If you are uncomfortable about this please click off or skip that part. Thank you and I hope you enjoy it.

SPOILERS AHEAD

[Thriller Bark Arc - Fishman Island Arc]

Unedited
Word Count: 4030

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

You were assigned a sole person to watch over, to help, as a guardian angel. Of course, at first, it was only a job, a job you would do right. Only problem was, was that it wasn't right. Wasn't right at all.

You fell in love.

It was against the rules, looked down upon and you were called a disgrace, a failure. No Angel was to fall in love with their human, you knew they would find out eventually and when they did you became banished. Sentenced to live on earth, to love a human was to turn your back on your people.

But what could you have done?

Watching helplessly, the scene unfolded before your own eyes.

"Adding such damage to your current condition will eliminate your chances for survival, it will be certain death." The large bubble that floated in front of zoro glowed red as Kuma spoke, "take a look."

Your eyes widen after swiping his paw-like palm through the bubble as a smaller one forms, floating towards your swordsman. Shit. This was his decision, he chose to take his captain's pain, you couldn't even help if you wanted to, with his will to fight for Luffy so strong you knew you couldn't sway his thoughts.

Zoro had no idea you existed and that's how it stays when you become assigned.

You froze as the bubble disappeared into his chest and a series of painful groans left him as his body shook from the amount of pain that coursed through him.

"Zoro..." you whispered, you stood by, wanting to reach out to him, as your eyes watered at the sight as he landed on the ground fingers balled up into a fist.

"Still up to it?" Kuma asked the swordsman. You wanted to scream at him, tell him to leave, tell zoro to be selfish, tell him no, tell him to live. But you Couldn't, all you did was stick close to the green-haired man that you fell in love with as he chose a different location farther away from the straw hats.

Your breath hitched in your throat as he relaxed before shoving both hands within the bubble, a flash of light happens and the next thing you know you're watching as Zoro's life force drains, he was dying, and you were about to lose the man you loved, he was about to miss out on so much, so you did it. You interfered.

Your life force surged forward and anyone close by could now see your form as you got closer to the dying man. As quickly as you could you saved him, sharing your life force with him.

You helped keep him alive, you smiled at the swordsman, him still not noticing your now dishevelled-looking form behind him. You panted out a silent breath before shooting off into the forest, a low scream left your lips as your fingers gripped your head and soon enough you were no longer with the straw hats but back in heaven where you stood before the elders.

"Banishment"

The one word echoed in your ears although you were okay with it, you would do it a thousand times more if it meant it would save his life. You watched as the whole room seemed to tilt and then you felt like you were falling. No, you were falling, right out of heaven, to those below on the sea or an island you must have looked like a shooting star, as you plummeted to the ground.

One Piece One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara